test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Better Character Creator

jozko8888jozko8888 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
1. In character creator missing the UNDO and BACK arrow option !
2. the second part- BODY need expand the size (only for female/all aliens) It are - -.STOMACH SIZE (more bigger) ,HIPS SIZE (more bigger) and LEGS LENGTH (more lowest) --etc. . . (mainly these 3 !!!!
3. the first part HEAD need more long female HAIRSTYLE (With clean forehead i like)
4. KLINGON'S characters need off duty clothes (coat . . .)
5. I recommend more uniform for C-store for aliens (ANDORIANS,VULCANS uniform)
6. Very good will some new HEAD TYPE - not only 2 but more .

PLS DO AT LEAST THE 2.

PLEASE SUPPORT ME AND WRITE SOMETHING AND DO BETTER CHARACTER CREATOR !
Post edited by jozko8888 on

Comments

• Options
    loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    jozko8888 wrote: »
    1. In character creator missing the UNDO and BACK arrow option !
    2. the second part- BODY need expand the size (only for female/all aliens) It are - -.STOMACH SIZE (more bigger) ,HIPS SIZE (more bigger) and LEGS LENGTH (more lowest) --etc. . . (mainly these 3 !!!!
    3. the first part HEAD need more long female HAIRSTYLE (With clean forehead i like)
    4. KLINGON'S characters need off duty clothes (coat . . .)
    5. I recommend more uniform for C-store for aliens (ANDORIANS,VULCANS uniform)
    6. Very good will some new HEAD TYPE - not only 2 but more .

PLS DO AT LEAST THE 2.

PLEASE SUPPORT ME AND WRITE SOMETHING AND DO BETTER CHARACTER CREATOR !

All of these have been asked for before except maybe for number 2 and I wanna know...

Why would you want a bigger stomach? Characters can already become beer-bellied/pregnant with the current stomach max.
  • Options
    jozko8888jozko8888 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    :cool: hmm . . .I like pregnant and their beauty , for it I want more big tummies .
  • Options
    similonsimilon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    jozko8888 wrote: »
    :cool: hmm . . .I like pregnant and their beauty , for it I want more big tummies .

Plus, easy PvP double-kills...
    edited August 2013
    loukoc wrote: »
    All of these have been asked for before except maybe for number 2 and I wanna know...

Why would you want a bigger stomach? Characters can already become beer-bellied/pregnant with the current stomach max.

You can't become some fat guy really. You look like a bloated skinny guy. Some people would like a broad and fairly fat Klingon or something.

Speaking of which, why can't our Klingons look like Dahar masters or Gorn have tails, or Caitian have actualy feline feet?

I could go on, but that's the jist.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    similonsimilon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'd like to say a properly fat starfleet officer on active duty is unrealistic, since they seem to have rather strict health requirements in some episodes.
    But we are always admirals, and admirals are always fat...
    edited August 2013

You can't become some fat guy really. You look like a bloated skinny guy. Some people would like a broad and fairly fat Klingon or something.

Speaking of which, why can't our Klingons look like Dahar masters or Gorn have tails, or Caitian have actualy feline feet?

Made 3 threads about Caitians and Ferasans that kind of issue, still no responses from the devs.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    smoovioussmoovious Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'd be happy with some more possible customization with the pieces... like, the headgear for the orion females, to be able to make them larger or smaller to properly fit on the head. Currently, they only work (and not very well) if you have a lot of hair.

(not that I wear them anyways, as I dislike the designs, but it is still an issue)

Also, unlock our uniform pieces for our boffs too, so if my captain is able to wear some race-specific items (not thinking of orions on this, but another race that has specific clothing options), then the rest of my crew also wears uniforms that are in line with what the captain is wearing.

-- Smoov
  • Options
    sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited August 2013

First point: the Gorn used to have two sliders marked Bulk and Physique which altered the muscle mass and skeletal frame (respectively) across the entire character model. That's something that should be reapplied to all species.

As for why Gorn can't have tails, it's simple. The Gorn don't have tails. ;)
    similon wrote: »
    Plus, easy PvP double-kills...

I'll admit it, I LOL'd at this.
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • Options
    aliensamongusaliensamongus Member Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    sander233 wrote: »
    First point: the Gorn used to have two sliders marked Bulk and Physique which altered the muscle mass and skeletal frame (respectively) across the entire character model. That's something that should be reapplied to all species.

As for why Gorn can't have tails, it's simple. The Gorn don't have tails. ;)

I'll admit it, I LOL'd at this.

Holy TRIBBLE, you're right... when I saw the fighting scene - I always seem to conjure up a tail in my head..

But still;

gornbio.gif
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    smoovioussmoovious Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    sander233 wrote: »
    Speaking of the Gorn, there is one thing about them I'm not liking...

I've tried to get my Gorn boffs to be as big as some of the ones I see wandering (well, lumbering) around First City and Academy, but I can't do it.

I'd like to have a whole crew of those very large Gorn. (can you picture one of those Gorn trying to crouch behind a rock to hide, and failing?)

Lets open up the height slider a little bit more so we can match the height of the NPC's, please.

-- Smoov