test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Transferring Zen

key2007key2007 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
edited August 2013 in The Academy
Please explain it to me step by step. When i try to do any thing on the page none of the "buttons" work, When i click on box #1 labeled transfer Zen absolutely nothing happens :confused:
Post edited by key2007 on

Comments

• thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I assume you mean from your PW wallet here? https://billing.perfectworld.com/mywallet

Step 1: Make sure you have a Zen balance to transfer. You can see this at the top of the wallet page where it says: Current Balance (ZEN):

Step 2: Select the game you want to transfer the Zen into. In this case Star Trek Online

Step 3: Select the Server. In this case Holodeck.

Step 4: Select the amount of Zen you wish to send to the Holodeck.

Step 5: Click Transfer.

Job done.

If all your boxes are greyed-out my first guess is that you have no Zen balance to transfer.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • key2007key2007 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I have all of those things yet it still just refuses to transfer...
  • thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Assuming you have a Zen balance on the Wallet, I would shut down the game and browser - maybe even do a restart and transfer then. It's possible you have a glitch, or that the game won't let you transfer Zen while you're logged into STO. I'd try those things first.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • jessiecoltjessiecolt Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    key2007 wrote: »
    I have all of those things yet it still just refuses to transfer...

Make sure your browsers, or any 3rd party add-ons are not blocking redirects, pop-ups, or scripts.

Most buttons and drop down menu options are script based, and if your privacy/security settings in your browser, or a 3rd party app are blocking/restricting those, it can cause the options on the web page to be non-responsive.

You can easily check to see if this is the issue by using a different browser from your norm/primary.

So if you use Firefox, try using the default install of Chrome instead.
  • key2007key2007 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Is it possible that it may be because i do not have java script?
  • flatmattflatmatt Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    99% sure the answer is going to be yes, you need to enable JavaScript.

Dn'Dok, son of Ladok - Klingon/Romulan Engineer ~~ Mosa M'ren-faa - Ferasan Tactical
    Krushan Twinn - Orion Science