test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A big THANK YOU to Cryptic

torvinecho25torvinecho25 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
Just wanted to throw a "thank you" out there to all the staff at Cryptic for the summer giveaway event they threw over the week! I particularly enjoyed much of the gifts they gave us, especially the two shuttles and the Marauder.

Thank you Cryptic, it was a nice giveaway! Both as a player and as a customer, I appreciated it :)

- T
Post edited by torvinecho25 on

Comments

• nxclass13nxclass13 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Ditto...on all accounts. #CrypticFanBoy for life lol
  • lucianazetalucianazeta Member Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Thank you for this weeks event Cryptic, and the Risa event as well, it was a lot of fun.
    STO%20Sig.png~original
  • enterprise1701axenterprise1701ax Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I also would like to express my thanks to Brandon and all of the Cryptic staff for the Risa summer event -- the most fun I've had in quite a while! Not only was the giveaway a nice gesture, but so was the efforts made to assist with a game bug that quarantined me and almost 110 other players for 48 hours; I deeply appreciate the informative e-mail that explained the problem (insuring us that it wasn't the players' fault), how long PWE expected it would take to make a fix, and how they would work with us to go ahead and claim summer giveaways that we'd missed. I'm very grateful for that! And very happy with the summer event! (I hope parts of it might be incorporated into Risa on a permanent basis.)

Thank you again, Brandon and everybody at STO staff!
  • nabuborianabuboria Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    A week is 7 days, but other than not being able to count...

thanks.
    [SIGPIC] Element CKY Electric [/SIGPIC]
    "similar to our already generous free-to-play philosophy" - Insert Keith Lemon laugh
  • lucianazetalucianazeta Member Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    nabuboria wrote: »

thanks.

When a company says week, you should always assume a work week, which is 5 days.
    STO%20Sig.png~original
  • cgta1967cgta1967 Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I wouyldnt go as far as saying I'm a Cryptic fanboy..... but a Star Trek fanboy for sure..... and this game gives me that geekgasm that I enjoy....and seem to keep coming back for more of.

nabuboria wrote: »

thanks.

You can claim the final items until Monday, so it is technically a 7 day week.
    2iBFtmg.png
  • bumblebushbumblebush Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Just wanted to throw a "thank you" out there to all the staff at Cryptic for the summer giveaway event they threw over the week! I particularly enjoyed much of the gifts they gave us, especially the two shuttles and the Marauder.

Thank you Cryptic, it was a nice giveaway! Both as a player and as a customer, I appreciated it :)

- T

AMEN!!!:D

"This is Admiral BumBleBush!..Captain of the U.S.S. Prometheus!..I order you to lower your shields and weapons or ill be forced to fire upon you!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "This is Fleet Commander BumBle!..
    Vice Admiral of the U.S.S. Prometheus!..
    I order you to lower your shields and weapons or ill be forced to fire upon you!!!"
  • klaatuwolfklaatuwolf Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I truly appreciate the free swag too, even tho I won't use most of it. I would have appreciated some costumes for my klinks tho. But free stuff is free stuff.