test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I'm back (Apparently)

myglydmyglyd Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in The Academy
I'm back to the world of STO, funny thing is I dont really remember being here the first time... I thought I had had a go at a demo or beta as I can remember little bits of missions and ship battles but I was pretty suprised to see that I had subscribed for 103 days, had 2 chars, lots of ships and quite a bit of very rare gear and consoles!

All this was obv. before I had played many MMO's as my skills are pretty much all over the place and my choice of weapons were pretty awful. Have been playing SWTOR for over a year but this game is very different obviously.

I enjoy it, I find the PVE content just seems wrong though, no teamwork and it seems confused... not much fun but I assume it's just for daily comms and gear.

Guess I've got a lot of reading up to do....
Post edited by myglyd on

Comments

• johnnyjohnny1969johnnyjohnny1969 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Welcome to the game! I was a lot like you. I played the game in Beta and quit shortly after launch, only to return last year. I'm so glad I did. If you need a good, community based fleet....send me a PM, I can hook you up.

:cool:
  • dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    myglyd wrote: »
    I'm back to the world of STO, funny thing is I dont really remember being here the first time... I thought I had had a go at a demo or beta as I can remember little bits of missions and ship battles but I was pretty suprised to see that I had subscribed for 103 days, had 2 chars, lots of ships and quite a bit of very rare gear and consoles!

All this was obv. before I had played many MMO's as my skills are pretty much all over the place and my choice of weapons were pretty awful. Have been playing SWTOR for over a year but this game is very different obviously.

I enjoy it, I find the PVE content just seems wrong though, no teamwork and it seems confused... not much fun but I assume it's just for daily comms and gear.

Guess I've got a lot of reading up to do....

They're called marks in here. :P

STOWiki has some basic info on various systems such as duty officers, there's a ton of threads detailing various builds and stuff all over the place...

"A lot of reading up to do" is right, but it's not necessary. :P

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    dalolorn wrote: »
    They're called marks in here. :P

STOWiki has some basic info on various systems such as duty officers, there's a ton of threads detailing various builds and stuff all over the place...

"A lot of reading up to do" is right, but it's not necessary. :P

Yeah... we went from marks to dilithium, and now we're back to both. How long until the cycle repeats? :rolleyes:
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.