test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Away team mini map icons

eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,059 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Federation Discussion
This I think would apply to all factions, but as a FED player I have posted this here.

On the mini map away team members and shield generator / medical generator icons are the same color (green).

Sometimes on some locations away team members get hooked up in doorways, behind crates etc, and in the heat of battle it isn't always clear who is hooked up where.

Would it be possible to therefore make away team icons and generator icons two different colors in order to make it more visibly clear to where hooked up away team members are.

Yes, I know you can mouse over etc to see who or what is what, but sometimes it would be easier to just glance at the mini map to see.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    grob44grob44 Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I like that idea, it would also be great if we could take these shields down manually, one of my guys always pops that shield and half the time gets stuck in it.
  • Options
    theonetruetomtheonetruetom Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Making cover shields walkable/shootable through would be great too, even if they did it like the Geth Juggernaut in Mass Effect 3 multiplayer: shooting through it does damage to it, and if you don't have armor pen equipped, you can't do it.

I guess STO doesn't have armor pen.