test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Summer Giveaway - Day 2 [Now Complete]

Comments

• fashthemighty1fashthemighty1 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Thats just like you guys not to give the KDF somthing, ITS BEEN FED TWO DAYS IN A ROW! PLS Give the KDF somthing tommarow cryptic, oh wait, Thats prolly not gonna happen because we only have 1 singular outfit, So, We Basicly wont get ANYTHING Except the Ship on friday Which even then, We prolly will get the Gorph or Korotinga which have basicly no use, the console on them is terrible, While the feds will prolly get the thunderchild which has the Point defense i belive. :(
  • captaind3captaind3 Member Posts: 2,449 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    NIIIICE

This I didn't have. It's something I wanted, but never prioritized. Something to rock the next time I do the Spectres series. :D
    tumblr_mr1jc2hq2T1rzu2xzo9_r1_400.gif
    "Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many — they are few"
  • pweistheworstpweistheworst Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    First, let me say "THANK YOU" for doing these promotions and giving STO players free stuff.

However, it is a little disappointing that both the freebies from the first two days are only available to FED players.

I suspect even more players would be excited about these giveaways if they were cross-faction items that any player could use regardless of faction.
    In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."

Don't believe the lies in this forum. I am NOT an ARC user. I play STO on Steam or not at all.
  • voyagerfan9751voyagerfan9751 Member Posts: 1,120 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Already had the DS9 outfit, but don't have this one (just the normal TOS one). Might grab it, since it is free.

Thanks for doing this. :D
  • bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Excellent!

I didn't have the DS9 uniform before and I know I don't have this one yet.

Definitely logging in after work!
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
  • tamujiintamujiin Member Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Tomorrow? Enterprise or TNG uniform season 1. Watch and find out! I am calling it!
  • dughaldughal Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    We are excited to announce that today's FREE C-Store item is the TOS Command Tunic! Read more for full details, including claiming instructions.

Click here to read more.

Hahaha, that's 2/2 that I already owned. I wonder how many more times that'll happen?

(It can't happen for all the ships. I only bought one ship that's eligible, and there's supposed to be, what, four total coming?)
  • tweihtweih Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Are yall just going to keep it just uniform for a week if so let us know cause ill never wear the uniforms
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    nakedcrook wrote: »
    Another Fed outfit. This Federation-Only giveaway event SURE IS FAIR for KDF-only players.

Epic fail.

I created a thread yesterday predicting this exact same thing would happen. So far...100% of the free items have been Fed exclusive. KDF-only players are being screwed. I got heavily flamed for my assumption that this is a Fed-Only give away. Well, looks like I am right about this being a Fed-only event. This is very weak Cryptic...very, very weak.

Unless the KDF side gets free ships, then you guys will have totally blown it. You are alienating KDF-only players.

Brandon already said the KDF will get ships....but that fact would ruin your rant. :eek:
    GwaoHAD.png
  • kintishokintisho Member Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    2 in a row.. I have ds9 from collectors edition, I have full TOS from that bundle (tos bundle) so what loyal customers will get absolutely nothing from this weeks "freebies" thanks for rewarding our loyalty.. ( I also bought the oberth so now that were getting it free can I have my zen back??, of course not my money is in your pocket so I get screwed some more...)
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    tamujiin wrote: »
    Tomorrow? Enterprise or TNG uniform season 1. Watch and find out! I am calling it!

Tomorrow's a shuttle. Just saying.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Strike 2, I bought it already. :(
  • tobiasosirtobiasosir Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Excellent--I actually almost bought this (and the WoK uniform) last week. Glad I didn't!

Looking forward to seeing what ships are offered up...:)
    edited August 2013
    WOOOOO! Now I can bed some green chicks in style!

Thanks!

Damn right...This is Classic Kirk Breaking in a new Yeoman gear. :D
    GwaoHAD.png
  • fabinoudu73fabinoudu73 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    How useless.
  • deklak1deklak1 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i hope they give Friday the Guramba siege destroyer / Kar'Fi Battle carrier.
    if they give it that means that kdf side is happy and no more bad reactions cryptic.
    so think about it cryptic.
  • starhoundstarhound Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Another Fed outfit. This Federation-Only giveaway event SURE IS FAIR for KDF-only players.

Epic fail.

I created a thread yesterday predicting this exact same thing would happen. So far...100% of the free items have been Fed exclusive. KDF-only players are being screwed. I got heavily flamed for my assumption that this is a Fed-Only give away. Well, looks like I am right about this being a Fed-only event. This is very weak Cryptic...very, very weak.

Unless the KDF side gets free ships, then you guys will have totally blown it. You are alienating KDF-only players.

100% of the items...in 2 days out of 5.

Also, it has been said that the KDF WILL be part of this.

Way to totally overreact to a fun, free giveaway and look like a drama queen.
    We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes. - Gene Roddenberry
  • snakeswar2snakeswar2 Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i got it earlier too
  • nakedcrooknakedcrook Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    neoakiraii wrote: »
    Brandon already said the KDF will get ships....but that fact would ruin your rant. :eek:

Assuming that is true, I seriously DOUBT they will stick to that. I would be surprised if they actually kept that promise.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you oppose the Reputation nerf, feel free to use my signature
  • rahmkota19rahmkota19 Member Posts: 1,929 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Nnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • eurialoeurialo Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    will we have anything for klingons too?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Playing STO spamming FAW is like playing chess using always the computer's suggested moves
  • packer3434packer3434 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Assuming that is true, I seriously DOUBT they will stick to that. I would be surprised if they actually kept that promise.

Check Brandon's reply in this thread: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=824131
    Well I can't forget a face but I won't remember y'all.
    Bleed Green and Gold
  • general1devongeneral1devon Member Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Damn a costume I already have, oh well I didn't have the DS9 one so danka anyway :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • captainiwwcaptainiww Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    thats the 2nd gift - i allready have bought both of them.:mad:

nice for a lot of players, but it isn't for some of us.

Hope i get one of this 5 gifts - and not allready have bought all 5 !!:(

haven fun by playing sto;)

IWW
  • chris919ukchris919uk Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Something else I don't have. Thank you. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "You have not experienced Shakespeare until you have read him in the original Klingon, taH pagh, taH be"
    edited August 2013

Riiiight Tinfoil can also be used as a hat....Brandon is not dumb enough to post on a bunch of threads that they are going to do it and then not do it the day before.
    GwaoHAD.png
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,979 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    dughal wrote: »
    Hahaha, that's 2/2 that I already owned. I wonder how many more times that'll happen?

(It can't happen for all the ships. I only bought one ship that's eligible, and there's supposed to be, what, four total coming?)

Same for me too. But I can't complain. It's they way the cookie crumbles. I am certainly NOT going to react like many others did yesterday.

The give aways are a fantastic thought regardless if (for me personally) i can claim them or not.

Just hope when it comes to the FED ship day I will be able to claim that one.
  • krakenhazenkrakenhazen Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    heh, has anyone actually been able to log into the game to claim it yet? I am currently on my 15th attempt, but issues began a few hours ago...but now i cannot load a character. I am guessing thursday's maint outta be real fun afterward :(
  • kirimuffinkirimuffin Member Posts: 692 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    tweih wrote: »
    Are yall just going to keep it just uniform for a week if so let us know cause ill never wear the uniforms

Bran stated multiple times that the last two days will be ships.
    edited August 2013
    That's funny all I saw on Q'onos was a bunch of gloating Klingons laughing about how the Feddies got crappy clothes for free while they will be getting free ships.

I was on the First city, and one was making PJ jokes about the Feds uniforms.
    GwaoHAD.png
This discussion has been closed.