What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cross faction BOFF not-claimable?

foundrelicfoundrelic Member Posts: 1,380 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Klingon Discussion
I reached t4 in Marauding.

Got my DOFF.

Can't claim my BOFF. Can't even find the option anywhere.

I've spoken with S'Stas at the academy.

S'tass at DS9.

Even the head of the High Council.

Nothing.

Am I forgetting something? A little help please?
Post edited by foundrelic on

Comments

• Options
    amoroxicamoroxic Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You claim that BOff from Marauder Kazzgur that you find on Kronos near BOff trainer http://www.stoacademy.com/maps/qonos.php
  • Options
    captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    As amoroxic said, you get it from Marauder Kazzgur (big nausicaan dude iirc) in the first city.

God knows why you'd want to though. There's no customizing it. My dude is stuck in a horrendously garish pink and yellow civilian outfit.
    Worse though, is that I cannot train him, slot him, improve his skills or anything. Commissioned, but stuck. What a waste of a slot :mad:
    I need a beer.

• Options
    futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    As amoroxic said, you get it from Marauder Kazzgur (big nausicaan dude iirc) in the first city.

God knows why you'd want to though. There's no customizing it. My dude is stuck in a horrendously garish pink and yellow civilian outfit.
    Worse though, is that I cannot train him, slot him, improve his skills or anything. Commissioned, but stuck. What a waste of a slot :mad:

I didn't have any problem with retraining or skilling the Marauding boff. Sounds like a bug. Try trading yours to another player and then trading it back (hopefully it won't lose its face like the Romulans do).

And a Human from Kazzgur is the only way to get Leadership on a KDF boff, so there's some value to it. I changed the appearance of mine slightly by sticking her in a Mk XI omega armor with the visual on.