test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Veteran Rewards

abrraxasabrraxas Member Posts: 10 Arc User
edited August 2013 in The Academy
Hi

For the 100 day Veteran Reward, it states you get a "FREE Costume Piece - Veteran Badge"

What is this badge, and where do I find it please, I can't seem to find it in the tailor.

Many thanks

A
Post edited by abrraxas on

Comments

• solidneutroniumsolidneutronium Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It's the alternate universe badge.
    Professional Slider Since 2409

Officially Nerfed In Early 2410
  • abrraxasabrraxas Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Ah, thanks solidneutronium I see that now. But I still don't see anything for my KDF or Rom characters though.
  • shockwave85shockwave85 Member Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    KDF only have, as far as I know, the standard badge and the Lifetime badge. Romulans do not get combadges generally, but I think one was released with the new Romulan veteran uniforms.
    ssog-maco-sig.jpg
  • abrraxasabrraxas Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Thanks shockwave85, I will check this out, next time I'm online :)
  • crazyphil487crazyphil487 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'm goiing to hijack this thread with some related questions regarding the Rom Android BOff Reward. Is there a speficic one for RR? Where do I go to get it?

Cheers, and sorry for the thread-jack.
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'm goiing to hijack this thread with some related questions regarding the Rom Android BOff Reward. Is there a speficic one for RR? Where do I go to get it?
    There is no Romulan Veteran Android.

However, once you choose an ally (Fed/KDF) you can go to your ally's main hub (ESD/First City) and pick-up their veteran android (assuming you qualify to get that level vet reward, of course).

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.