test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Klingon "augment / TOS" head and hair?

xpectadeth68xpectadeth68 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Would it be too much to ask the STO Devs to implement in an upcoming patch ,to go along with the current klingon TOS in game uniform.some head options with no ridges,and hair/ beards like kang ,kor,and koloth wore in the original series? For those of us who are fans of that era?
Post edited by xpectadeth68 on

Comments

• Options
    protogothprotogoth Member Posts: 2,369 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Would it be too much to ask the STO Devs to implement in an upcoming patch ,to go along with the current klingon TOS in game uniform.some head options with no ridges,and hair/ beards like kang ,kor,and koloth wore in the original series? For those of us who are fans of that era?

I support this suggestion.
  • Options
    timezargtimezarg Member Posts: 1,268
    edited August 2013
    The augment virus is long gone, and rightfully so. It has no business showing up in-game on Klingons. The augment virus created weak Klingons reviled by the unaffected population.
    tIqIpqu' 'ej nom tIqIp
  • Options
    jacqueline3752jacqueline3752 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I like to see hairstyles for all klingons like

young Kang, Koloth, Kor
    worf
    Kruge
    B'Elanna
  • Options
    mingtran2mingtran2 Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    think you can do Ridgeless Klingons in Alien Gen.
  • Options
    gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    timezarg wrote: »
    The augment virus is long gone, and rightfully so. It has no business showing up in-game on Klingons. The augment virus created weak Klingons reviled by the unaffected population.

1. Time travel
    2. There's already a mission where someone uses the augment virus on gorn
    3. Also several foundry missions deal with the virus.
  • Options
    timezargtimezarg Member Posts: 1,268
    edited August 2013
    1. Time travel
    2. There's already a mission where someone uses the augment virus on gorn
    3. Also several foundry missions deal with the virus.

And the less time travel we have, the better. The trope is cliche at this point.
    tIqIpqu' 'ej nom tIqIp
  • Options
    misterde3misterde3 Member Posts: 4,195 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    timezarg wrote: »

And yet they were at the forefront of the conflict with the Federation, capturing Organia, capturing Kirk...twice.
    And what did K'vagh say again? "As long as I draw breath, the Empire will not turn its back on you." I doubt they were as reviled as you claim.
    Also, we know from the Fed campaign that the Klingons are experimenting with augmentation again.
    Let's also not forget that while B'vat brought a "cure" back in time, it's not clear whether all Klingons could be changed.
    In cases where both parents are QuchHa') the altered DNA could have become dominant (it was described as rather "aggressive") and those Klingons would have too little "pure" Klingon DNA left to change them "back".
  • Options
    cptjhuntercptjhunter Member Posts: 2,288 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I agree with the OP. A TOS options for Klingons, is long overdue.
  • Options
    xpectadeth68xpectadeth68 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    think you can do Ridgeless Klingons in Alien Gen.

maybe,but an alien would not be a klingon.Also,i tried getting rid of the ridges in the current tailor options,and while the horizontal ridges can be smoothed away,my main still has the main ridge bone thru the middle of his forehead.

No offense,but what we are asking for is a clearly defined option for ridgeless klingon faces,hair and beard options representing the TOS klingons...not some alien offshoot option.