test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Damage contorl engineer aux to struct question

osirisraaosirisraa Member Posts: 13 Arc User
The new damage control engineers say "Change to add a haul healing over time to aux power to struct power field" 0.71 hit points a second for 10 seconds.

I looked for information on what this really means but with not luck...
how many hit points is .71 a second?
can you stack this effect if you have 2 or more of these doff?
can you have 2 or more of these doffs?
if someones got a link on some real information on what these really do i would much app it thx in advance
Post edited by osirisraa on

Comments

• Options
    mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    You were probably looking at the DOFF on the ground I'd guess.

Look at it up in space for the real numbers. I believe it's affected by your Hull Repair skill, maybe something else. I've never owned and used one of these DOFFs, so could be mistaken on my information.

However, I do know for sure you can use up to 3 if you choose. As for if they stack, no clue. Stacking meaning of course if they can stack their proc, or if it can only proc once, I really don't know.

They are good for giving heals to yourself and other people though from what I've heard.
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • Options
    osirisraaosirisraa Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    mimey2 wrote: »
    You were probably looking at the DOFF on the ground I'd guess.

Look at it up in space for the real numbers. I believe it's affected by your Hull Repair skill, maybe something else. I've never owned and used one of these DOFFs, so could be mistaken on my information.

However, I do know for sure you can use up to 3 if you choose. As for if they stack, no clue. Stacking meaning of course if they can stack their proc, or if it can only proc once, I really don't know.

They are good for giving heals to yourself and other people though from what I've heard.

Thx for the responce how do you know you can have up to 3 on duty?
  • Options
    mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    osirisraa wrote: »
    Thx for the responce how do you know you can have up to 3 on duty?

You've always been able to equip 3 DCE DOFFs. The original DCE DOFFs are the ones that can proc cooldown reductions on the 4 EPTX abilities.
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.