test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

CTD Trying to modify Satara's outfit

beritpandionberitpandion Member Posts: 199 Arc User
edited July 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Made a new Romulan today and every time I go to change Satara's outfit I CTD. Doesn't matter if at tailor or when first receive her. Haven't tested but willing to bet enough dill to buy a Scmi pack (like I'd ever see it :P ) that it'll be with all female boffs.

Not sure what it was but working now. I let the system verify the files AND deleted all prior saved outfits so one of the 2 seemed to do the trick.
Post edited by beritpandion on

Comments

• grifterrik23grifterrik23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm also crashing to desktop at the tailor when I click on a female orion bridge officer, before I even get to modify.

KDF side, and this is a character and bridge officer that were created before LoR.
  • beritpandionberitpandion Member Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Did you try the 2 things I mentioned? Letting it verify the files and deleting any saved outfits? Not sure why but one of those seemed to work for me. Hope this helps.
  • grejvxgrejvx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Verification does not help. so it seems that deleting saved outfit does (will have to try that yet).
    I got this crash every time I got new Bridge Officer and tried to change uniform from that pop-up screen.