test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

STF's

lyle2lyle2 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
would the STF's be a lot better if everyone had a headsets or microphone. Would that make playing the stf's fun.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• stofskstofsk Member Posts: 1,744 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I would settle for people who have their chat window up and are reading messages.
  • cpc2011acpc2011a Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    stofsk wrote: »
    I would settle for people who have their chat window up and are reading messages.

+1 Exactly, but then we'd have to get them to actually listen to what's being sent in chat. Whole other can of worms there.

OP, my fleet uses vent, and we are on it constantly. Whether in an stf or just running amok in the galaxy. Voice comms really do make things a heck of a lot easier, even if it's just two or three of us and a couple pugs running stfs.
  • tribblequeentribblequeen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I would just settle on a group who has their chat windows active and open as well :)
    cpc2011a wrote: »
    +1 Exactly, but then we'd have to get them to actually listen to what's being sent in chat. Whole other can of worms there.

OP, my fleet uses vent, and we are on it constantly. Whether in an stf or just running amok in the galaxy. Voice comms really do make things a heck of a lot easier, even if it's just two or three of us and a couple pugs running stfs.

It does make it easier, I have to agree on that part there, but I think vent/ts will be out if you have someone who is say deaf/hard of hearing in the group and we just rely on chat at that point. (that comes to my mind mainly because I have done that before as well since I used to play another game with a couple of friends who are deaf)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    STO Member Since November 2010 | Tribbles are Friends NOT Food!
  • corvallecorvalle Member Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    lyle2 wrote: »
    would the STF's be a lot better if everyone had a headsets or microphone. Would that make playing the stf's fun.

How could this possibly be a good idea when more than half the games population does not speak english?

Maybe if it were setup like most other MMO's where the foreigners have their own server or something.
  • svindal777svindal777 Member Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    lyle2 wrote: »

Yes, cause I want to hear some 12 year old screaming abuse to everyone cause he thinks the others on the team aren't going fast enough, or something.
    Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on.