test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

CS says: Use the forums.

qqafgqegqe4agqqafgqegqe4ag Member Posts: 153 Arc User
I submitted a ticket that I have a broken mission- I can't drop the mission, after multiple relogs and file verifying. The button is grayed out.

Their response?

So, I've come to the forums to ask how to drop the mission with the grayed out "Drop" button?

Customer service says I need to fix it myself and I can find answers on the forums.

EDIT: The message from customer service was removed as it violates Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~ Askray
Post edited by qqafgqegqe4ag on

Comments

• qqafgqegqe4agqqafgqegqe4ag Member Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Secret Shuttle Codes, which requires you to go to the Mountain Pass. Which requires a separate mission.

Which I picked up. Then did the mission. And still had "Secret Shuttle Codes". So I went to do the mission again. On a timer. So I said fk it, I'll just drop it. And can't drop the mission. And there's the problem. Grayed out drop button.

And according to customer service, coming to the forums will fix my grayed out drop button.
  • hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    You need to watch a recording, which is located in the instance near the head of the Kestrel shuttle that's parked at the very end. Afterward, you can submit the recording and complete the mission.
    edited July 2013
    While I appreciate offers about how to complete the mission, I think my point is being missed.
  • norbob76norbob76 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I once sent in a support ticket saying I didn't get a reward from a mission. The response was that if that person bothered me again, I could put him on ignore.

So yeah.
  • kaiserkactokaiserkacto Member Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Well... basically it's working as intended... you aren't supposed to drop the mission, and you can't.

But the "customer support guy" should have told you that...

But it's easier just copy & paste an aswer
    "In every age,
    In every place,
    The deeds of men remain the same..."
    12701.png
  • timezargtimezarg Member Posts: 1,268
    edited July 2013
    While I appreciate offers about how to complete the mission, I think my point is being missed.

Your point was answered. You cannot drop the mission, you have to complete it in order to clear it from your mission list. It's possible you haven't done everything needed in order to complete the mission (some missions can be slightly confusing in this regard), hence people throwing out suggestions.
    tIqIpqu' 'ej nom tIqIp
    edited July 2013
    Well... basically it's working as intended... you aren't supposed to drop the mission, and you can't.

But the "customer support guy" should have told you that...

But it's easier just copy & paste an aswer

Bingo. That's my point.
  • bughunter357bughunter357 Member Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited July 2013

your missing the point you can't drop it the first time you get it you must complete it, if you want the mission gone then complete it's plain and simple its not really a hard mission to do and once you complete it's gone off the mission list. But I have been able to redo the mission as well you just talk to the NPC in the area and you can do it again (20 hours after the first time you do it), I don't think players realize that its a repeatable mission.
  • chainfallchainfall Member Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Or perhaps Customer Service's point was missed? :p

I jest, yeah it is pretty silly for them to pass the buck to fellow players.
    ~Megamind@Sobekeus
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    norbob76 wrote: »
    I once sent in a support ticket saying I didn't get a reward from a mission. The response was that if that person bothered me again, I could put him on ignore.

So yeah.

That's hilarious.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png