test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Romulan Duty Officers not being awarded @ lvl 31.

thebluerabbitthebluerabbit Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Pretty much just what the title says. I see a popup telling me that new Duty Officers are available, but there's no available mission to get them like there are on the others.
Post edited by thebluerabbit on

Comments

• organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Have you gone to New Romulus Command on New Romulus?

You need to talk to the female Duty Officer Assigner. Then the Doff System gets unlocked and your Doffs are usable.

When I hit LV 11, it told me as Romulan to go to Earth Starfleet Command and visit Lt. Ferra. But that is a bug. It means NRC. There should be a mini-mission on your Mission Log.
  • thebluerabbitthebluerabbit Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

You need to talk to the female Duty Officer Assigner. Then the Doff System gets unlocked and your Doffs are usable.

When I hit LV 11, it told me as Romulan to go to Earth Starfleet Command and visit Lt. Ferra. But that is a bug. It means NRC. There should be a mini-mission on your Mission Log.

Yeah. I've done all that. I have DOffs, but the system isn't awarding the DOff pack that's supposed to be given out at Commander level. The leveling list says they're due at lvl 31, but it didn't happen.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you should get it at a different level.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • zelator2012zelator2012 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Im having the same issue as a Federation character. I was not awarded the Duty officers at lvl 18 as depicted in the rewards screen. Sorry for posting here,, the forums won't let me open a new thread for some reason.
  • royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Funny things happen with level gating in this game sometimes. There might be some other requirement to get that doff pack that you haven't met, like you have to have spent a certain amount of skill points or you have to be wearing blue underwear or something. Eventually you'll clear it and it'll drop.
    "You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
    --Red Annorax