test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Zion Fleet OutReach program

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Earth Spacedock
Zion Fleet is always recruiting players of all ranks and ages but we are also seeking to developing new alliances with other fleets as well. I encourage all interested individuals and fleets to checkout our website to see if Zion fleet would be a good fit for you or your fleet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I would like to extend my deepest welcome to the -DES- Double Edge Sword fleet as allies. The DES fleet is another Christian fleet within the STO community. They are a great group of people and I truely enjoy my time and fellowship with each and everyone of its members. God Bless DES and its members, Sandman.
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Viper Group Omega
    =VGO=

Zion fleet would like to extend its heartfelt welcome to Viper Group Omega and its members as allies and friends.

Viper Group Omega is a fleet compromised of highly skilled, experienced, and helpful individuals. Members of Viper Group Omega are very respectful individuals not only to fleet mates but with other players as well. Members and allies of Zion fleet know that the Viper Group Omega fleet can and will help with any Special Task Force when called upon. It should be noted that players can apply for membership into this fleet but =VGO= holds a very high standard of selection.
  • doltarhrsoljahtdoltarhrsoljaht Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have been on your website a few times and would love to apply to your Fleet but for some odd reason it is note permitting me. I am presently with a Fleet that has a very liberated view of morality and need a different Fleet to contribute to. My user name is Doltarhrsoljaht. My main toon's name is Ronald D. Greybast which I will be changing soon for privacy reasons.
    I do hope you will find time to make contact with me as I am almost desperate to either change Fleets or leave the game.
    Ron
  • medtac124medtac124 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This might be the worst necro I've seen in a while. Usually people manage to at least stay within the last year. :D

Protip to the poster above me: Threads older than thirty days (especially where the only posters are "Archived Post") are considered dead and posting in them is called "necroing" and frowned upon.
    [SIGPIC]Click here to visit our website[/SIGPIC]
    lunasto wrote: »
    Banned because I don't like your pictures eyebrows! They look like pinball flippers!
  • teklionbenrashateklionbenrasha Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have been on your website a few times and would love to apply to your Fleet but for some odd reason it is note permitting me. I am presently with a Fleet that has a very liberated view of morality and need a different Fleet to contribute to. My user name is Doltarhrsoljaht. My main toon's name is Ronald D. Greybast which I will be changing soon for privacy reasons.
    I do hope you will find time to make contact with me as I am almost desperate to either change Fleets or leave the game.
    Ron

Ron: I will be in touch in-game. (the reason you can't join is because you need to leave one fleet before joining another)

But yes, as the poster above says, necro-ing threads is best avoided :)