test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stipends for this month

xcom43xcom43 Member Posts: 723 Arc User
Have the stipends gone out for this month DEVs i have not gotten mine yet and i normally get mine on the 8th.
The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
Post edited by xcom43 on

Comments

• Options
    thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I can't comment on the day - as they're different for everyone - but I've never had mine added to my account before 2 PM PST. I think it's still too early in the day.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • Options
    sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I got mine for this month... I also never had the problems some had with getting double amounts in one go.
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• Options
    fataiityx3fataiityx3 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm still owed a stipend from my one month LoR sub.

A few days ago PW charged my credit card and reactivated my account, for another month. Not only did I not get any stipend in the past, they charged me for another month, two months after I canceled my Gold sub.
  • Options
    sirokksirokk Member Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    If you started your sub on the June 9th, you'll get your stipend starting July 9th and on the 9th of every month thereafter. I got mine today.
    Star Trek Battles Channel - Play Star Trek like they did in the series!Avatar: pinterest-com/pin/14003448816884219Are you sure it isn't time for a "colorful metaphor"? --Spock in 'The Voyage Home'
    SCE ADVISORY NOTICE: Improper Impulse Engine maintenance can result in REAR THRUSTER LEAKAGE. ALWAYS have your work inspected by another qualified officer.
  • Options
    reinawattreinawatt Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm still waiting to receive my stipend from last month let alone for this month.
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited July 2013
    I still have my personal account that has a Lifetime subscription, and I too received my stipend for this month like sunfrancks and sirokk. However, I did not in June due to receiving an extra stipend in April (and I had already received my May stipend). More details on this here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=663591

Also as stated in that thread, some users may experience a delay of several days on the next stipend they receive after the skip. Keep that in mind, too.

EDIT: As always, if there any outstanding concerns, please reach out to our Billing Team. Click the link I posted above and scroll down to the 3rd paragraph in yellow for instructions.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    gralerongraleron Member Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Account management needs to give us a clear transactional record for our Zen. When Stipends are received, what we've spent, and so on. This would significantly cut down on this kind of question.

Brandon, please pass on this request.
    Vice Admiral Elaron, USS Hard Light
  • Options
    crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,113 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    graleron wrote: »
    Account management needs to give us a clear transactional record for our Zen. When Stipends are received, what we've spent, and so on. This would significantly cut down on this kind of question.

^^^
    This. STO can do it for the in game CO/STO/NW Exchange. I'm surprised they con't generate some type of automatic e-mail or some form of electronic notification/receipt to the PWE account holder for things like stipends and or C-Store purchases after three years of refining the other aspects of the C-Store.
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • Options
    url1kurl1k Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    According to the billing folks sent to me June 28th, My last stipend was May 22nd. Still no June stipend for me. :(
  • Options
    captaintrueheartcaptaintrueheart Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I still have my personal account that has a Lifetime subscription, and I too received my stipend for this month like sunfrancks and sirokk. However, I did not in June due to receiving an extra stipend in April (and I had already received my May stipend). More details on this here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=663591

And your log of these transactions is where?? Are you absolutely POSITIVE you did or are you just going off memory...

Care to comment on whether or not Zen transaction information will be made available at some point??
    =/\= ================================= =/\=
    Captain Ariel Trueheart Department of Temporal Investigations
    U.S.S. Valkyrie - NCC 991701
    =/\= ================================= =/\=
  • Options
    tc10btc10b Member Posts: 1,549 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Billing folk told me I can't have June because I got double in April.

They then produce their own record that said I got normal in April, (March and May) just two weeks late.

Still no June stipend. Got told I would be awarded the stipend anyway.

Still waiting.

UPDATE: Got told to go away because I had no problem or complaint. Guess I'm just a liar. Nice to get treated like pond scum by a company I've paid a lot of money to.
  • Options
    captainbaileycaptainbailey Member Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I got my stipend on July 3rd. I write it on the calendar every month because its not like pwe gives us any way to check on it ourselves nor do they give it to us like clockwork.
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I've been very fortunate, I have up to this point (July) always received my stipends since they began...

I get mine between the fourth and fifth of every month.

<crosses fingers>

:cool:
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    sussethraisussethrai Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I spent all but 39 Zen in May (and did not get double at any point before that). Since then, I have not received any stipend, despite being a lifer. My Zen count remains at 39.
    "Susse-thrai" had been the name bestowed upon her, half in anger, half in affection, by her old crew on Bloodwing; the keen-nosed, cranky, wily old she-beast, never less dangerous than when you thought her defenseless, and always growing new teeth far back in her throat to replace the old ones broken in biting out the last foe's heart.
    Romulans: left one homeworld, lost another, third time's the charm?
  • Options
    warhammeredwarhammered Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I did not receive any 'double' 500 points in May,
    In fact, I had to purchase an extra 500, just to keep my balance up, after buying a 500 zen fighter. (So that it would stay at the 1000 count,)

Since then I've received no stipend in June or July. And I usually get mine at the beginning of each month.
    The stipend system might be broken here? Some people seem to have gotten some error in May, leading to half getting double, half getting none.

And we none'ers are rightly PO'd. You owe me $10 so far PWE and/or Cryptic. :P :rolleyes:
    Aye, I know it's chump change to most, but it's the fact something is fudged now. And it needs to be addressed, to save on a headache later down the line.
  • Options
    maerdynmaerdyn Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    graleron wrote: »

so can you please add to you ticket this option "Billing - Missing ZEN" . There is no option like this.
    CO LT, STO LT, played NWN and NWN2 before and another DnD games