test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Galor spiral wave disruptors

nefarius2nefarius2 Member Posts: 107 Arc User
edited July 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Purchased a Galor from exchange. I wanted to purchase extra spiral wave disruptors from dilithium store. I keep getting a message saying that I do not own a Galor. Have enough dil, not sure if there is a limit to disruptors purchased or if this is a bug.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tcostiktcostik Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Did you open the Galor? Or is it sitting in its box, in your inventory/bank? It has to be commissioned for you to be able to purchase the SW's. Also, double check that its on that specific character. Unlocks like that are character only, not account. If neither of those things apply to you, submit a bug report.
  • maddog0000doommaddog0000doom Member Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    try changing into another ship and back again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • maddog0000doommaddog0000doom Member Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    the spiral wave disrutors need upgraded again as elite fleet weapons now surpass them. i belive they said they would update lock box stuff to keep them competive.

and lets face it most people want the galor for its weapons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heizlueftaheizluefta Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    These weapons shouldnt shine out other weapons in terms of pvp ! In PVE ok ! But in pvp this would create another imbalance, restricting certain players from certain weapons. (But: as if there wouldnt already exist many other imbalancing-problems...but thats another discussion :D )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited July 2013
    The disruptor prov is getting fixed. Patch went up in Gribble.
  • nefarius2nefarius2 Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Thank you for the replies. I opened the box, tried changing ships, logged in and out, ect. Tried everything I could think of. I was able to buy one extra, but no more after that. I have enough dil, but it won't let me. Why sell them in the dil store if you cannot buy extra?