test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Needing a change of fleet

phazex1#0509 phazex1 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Qo'noS
Any decent fleets recruiting out there?
I dont mind what tier you are, i'm just sick of being in my current fleet where they all wait for me to fill all the requirements for the projects,

have amassed a lot of fleet credits, over 300k by doing all the work in someone elses fleet, and i'm fed up with it
Post edited by phazex1#0509 on

Comments

• urniv821urniv821 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    phazeuk wrote: »
    I dont mind what tier you are, i'm just sick of being in my current fleet where they all wait for me to fill all the requirements for the projects,

have amassed a lot of fleet credits, over 300k by doing all the work in someone elses fleet, and i'm fed up with it

Hey man, check us out.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=638731&page=2

If interested please shoot me a PM @vinru821 later today.. after 7pm EST

We have been filing up projects so quickly I had to slot extra projects!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Your Javelin deals 125417 (89066) Disruptor Damage(Critical) to Tholian Recluse. > lol
  • phazex1#0509 phazex1 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Thanks mate,

I'll try my best to be on at that time, but with me being in England that time as after midnight here
  • ocularsinisterocularsinister Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The Wolverines fleet is always recruiting active players. I am one of the founnding members we just hit one year anniversary. We have a pretty good mix of players, from advanced to newer members. Chat is fairly active, and helpful. The fleet leaders are open to ideas.

If your interested feel free to message me or friend me in game: Mycroft@ocularsinister
  • annalislannalisl Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The House of TAW is recruiting, and we have both EU and North America events. EU's meeting is on Sunday evening your time, run by a fellow who is also in England. We have a sister fleet on the Fed side, and we have our own TS server to chat and relax on. Please check us out! http://taw.net

Message fiji@annalisl in-game if you'd like to ask any questions!
  • martin1970giesenmartin1970giesen Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited July 2013

LOL, 300 K is much you think....
    I'm over 23.000.000 ...
    Keybind: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=9355971&postcount=463
    Bone1970 don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. Fed Tac.
    Bone Trader don't belief in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. Fed Tac.
    Bone2 don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. KDF Eng.
    Warning: Not a native English-speaker, sorry if my English sucks.
  • tetsaboushakkentetsaboushakken Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Greetings phazeuk,

I would like to invite you to come visit the {UFP}. we are a large fleet spanning many time zones and our community is always looking for friendly players to join us!

The event officers in the {UFP} work very hard to provide many ways for our members to enjoy STO and Star Trek in general. From Role Playing, to end game STF's we have it all.

The fleet is more then happy to help a new member get there feet under them! Community is what we are all about! Come by and pay us a visit!

There is no pressure to donate with us. The memberbase is wonderful and a true joy to be around. Give us a look.

Regards
    Shakken
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drowrulesupremedrowrulesupreme Member Posts: 692 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Thanks mate,

I'll try my best to be on at that time, but with me being in England that time as after midnight here

You would be welcome to join 18 Percent (UK based KDF fleet) and our sister fleet Battlecrows. I'm based in Leeds and our small but hardy band is apparently all UK based too. And I'll race you to fill the projects... :D
    "...we are far more united and have far more in common with each other than the things that divide us.”
    Jo Cox 22.6.1974 - 16.6.2016

• cbp4964cbp4964 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    KDF branch Stargate Command can always use active members. We are the KDF counterpart of Rogue Squadron of Starfleet, and would welcome you as a fellow warrior. All members can invite, so if you find any of us out there, by all means check out our fleet.
    Fleet Admiral Rosso, Starfleet Tactical, Rogue Leader
    Proud to lead the Rogue Squadron of Starfleet
  • urniv821urniv821 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    We already snatched up this awesome dude :) Sorry guys!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Your Javelin deals 125417 (89066) Disruptor Damage(Critical) to Tholian Recluse. > lol