test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Romulan (KDF) PvP Quests

kyntaro1kyntaro1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Romulan Discussion
Is anyone able to get the PvP quests from Lt. Commander Torbak on the Gandala Space Station? I'm level 36 and I cannot.
Post edited by kyntaro1 on

Comments

• psamtik1993psamtik1993 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have the same issue, there is no PVP missions for Romulan KDF
    I'm level 35, there is no NPC to talk on Ganalda to get PVP quests
    I heard this issue is only affecting Romulans who allied with KDF
  • zadooomzadooom Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    it is july and i have made a romulan side alien tactical and i have chosen the kdf , curently i am level 22 and for what i know i should have be able to have kdf pvp mission, its there a problem ? or something special was made for the romulan kdf ?
  • stonedpenguinstonedpenguin Member Posts: 57
    edited July 2013
    Ker'rat daily is no longer obtainable at all where as before it was random event between the three PvP missions (Arena/C+H/Ker'rat)

The smaller repeatables, captain/turret killers etc are all showing. After the recent patch which fixed this I did not recieve the Ker'rat tutorial could this be the cause?
  • bootybootsbootyboots Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I am sorry to report you have chosen the wrong faction

please scan this list of issues so that you are aware of the many problems facing KDF

next time chose a faction that cryptic actually pays attention to
    House of Sigma (channel KDFdefera for PvE requiring only KDF teams) List of KDF issues [my in-game handle @bootymcboots] (channel KDF Empire for KDF orientated discussion - still in development/growing)
  • doffingcomradedoffingcomrade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Word on the street is that that the fix actually has already been done, but is apparently being suppressed for nefarious ends.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stonedpenguinstonedpenguin Member Posts: 57
    edited July 2013
    I am sorry to report you have chosen the wrong faction

please scan this list of issues so that you are aware of the many problems facing KDF

next time chose a faction that cryptic actually pays attention to

There are times when I think this, I think you know if I was on my Fed I could do this or that or one of the million things constantly working and ready to play on the Fed side.

Then I remember all the whinging that comes from the bloated faction and remember its alot more enjoyable to kill them than take adavantage of a few PvE factors.
  • bootybootsbootyboots Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    There are times when I think this, I think you know if I was on my Fed I could do this or that or one of the million things constantly working and ready to play on the Fed side.

Then I remember all the whinging that comes from the bloated faction and remember its alot more enjoyable to kill them than take adavantage of a few PvE factors.

I do love the quiet of the First City

but look down my list, KDFroms are crippled. no holodoffs, transwarps, missing lots of pvp missions. I still havent seen a rom boff recruitment. =
    House of Sigma (channel KDFdefera for PvE requiring only KDF teams) List of KDF issues [my in-game handle @bootymcboots] (channel KDF Empire for KDF orientated discussion - still in development/growing)