test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Second Assimilated Deflector?

navok1navok1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited July 2013 in The Academy
On the MK II Assimilated Tech, where does the 2nd deflector comes into play?
Post edited by navok1 on

Comments

• voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    2nd deflector? What?
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • lordmanzelotlordmanzelot Member Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    You can equip only 1 deflector at once. That's valid for all ships in STO.
    Subscribed For: 2300+ Days
  • navok1navok1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    When I equip the Assimilated Borg Tech II on the info tag for each one it says 3/4, and shows a missing deflector array. I have equipped one deflector, one engine, and one shield for the Borg tech II, but it still says 3/4.

Dont get it!!
  • celavazmycelavazmy Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    the Assimilated Borg Tech Set has only 3 pieces now; Deflector, Engines and Shields.
    If you have 3/4 that can only be a bug. Do you get all Set Boni?
  • kalel514kalel514 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    navok1 wrote: »
    When I equip the Assimilated Borg Tech II on the info tag for each one it says 3/4, and shows a missing deflector array. I have equipped one deflector, one engine, and one shield for the Borg tech II, but it still says 3/4.

Dont get it!!

It's sort of a lost in translation coding error. They used to be 4 piece sets but they changed to 3 piece sets a while back and some info tags still are buggy and list 3/4 instead of 3/3.
  • insanesenatorinsanesenator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    kalel514 wrote: »
    It's sort of a lost in translation coding error. They used to be 4 piece sets but they changed to 3 piece sets a while back and some info tags still are buggy and list 3/4 instead of 3/3.

the 4th being the assimilated console that you *used* to get for doing a single mission, but now you have to be tier 2(?) in the Task Force Omega reputation.
  • o0kami87o0kami87 Member Posts: 590 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    the 4th being the assimilated console that you *used* to get for doing a single mission, but now you have to be tier 2(?) in the Task Force Omega reputation.
    Wait... that console isn't needed anymore? Since when? I've had it on my ship forever
    First, Vice Admiral, U.S.S. Wolf Pack-F, NX-101687-FFirst., Vice Admiral, A.R.W. Moon WolfWolf, I.K.S. Frost Bite
  • kaiserkactokaiserkacto Member Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    o0kami87 wrote: »
    Wait... that console isn't needed anymore? Since when? I've had it on my ship forever
    Since season 7, it was removed from the borg Deflector/Engines/Shield set which now only has 3 pieces
    http://sto.gamepedia.com/Assimilated_Borg_Technology

That console now has its own set, with the cutting beam and the omega plasma torpedo http://sto.gamepedia.com/Omega_Adapted_Borg_Technology_Set
    "In every age,
    In every place,
    The deeds of men remain the same..."
    12701.png
  • borgressistanceborgressistance Member Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    i see the same,

it says 2/4 now,

listing:

borg engine.mkxii
    borg shielld mkxii
    borg assimilated deflector mk xii
    and a assimilated deflector without a mark....

looks like typo.

you guys remember the new elachi console being part of the 3/3 andorian set?this is the same.