test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

STILL no sector map fix!!

borgx666borgx666 Member Posts: 127 Arc User
just read the release notes for the upcoming patch and still no mention of a fix for the sector map!!, PLEASE fix it :(
Sto%20Final.png
Post edited by borgx666 on

Comments

• voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Fix for what?
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • foundrelicfoundrelic Member Posts: 1,380 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    Fix for what?

A portion of the maps have what used to be 50% zoom set as 0% so your sector map requires scrolling to reach the bottom/side if you want to autonavigate.

It's annoying.
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    foundrelic wrote: »
    A portion of the maps have what used to be 50% zoom set as 0% so your sector map requires scrolling to reach the bottom/side if you want to autonavigate.

It's annoying.

Oh, that. Yeah, that is very annoying.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • borgx666borgx666 Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    foundrelic wrote: »

It's annoying.

yea thanks for the description foundrelic and the support and YES it is really annoying
    maybe if enough people moan about it they will take notice and actually fix it!
    Sto%20Final.png
  • stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    As history has shown, they never note everything they patch..
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
  • borgx666borgx666 Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    stoutes wrote: »
    As history has shown, they never note everything they patch..

yes you are correct, 1 such instance was the Jem'Hadar hanger ships, they were not mentioned in the release notes on 1 such patch but were fixed.
    so lets us see tomorrow!
    Sto%20Final.png
  • bermanatorbermanator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I always thought that was done on purpose after the release of LoR... yeah sure it makes it annoying to have to make a few extra mouse moves, but it made space seem larger and it also got rid of the unsightly black background.

So I'm indifferent to the situation. You can always go to the system list and choose where you want to go. If Cryptic were to make a change to the current map system, I'd make the shape of the frame the same shape as the map, so you wouldn't have the black background (and then have full zoom out, as before).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • foundrelicfoundrelic Member Posts: 1,380 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    bermanator wrote: »
    I always thought that was done on purpose after the release of LoR... yeah sure it makes it annoying to have to make a few extra mouse moves, but it made space seem larger and it also got rid of the unsightly black background.

So I'm indifferent to the situation. You can always go to the system list and choose where you want to go. If Cryptic were to make a change to the current map system, I'd make the shape of the frame the same shape as the map, so you wouldn't have the black background (and then have full zoom out, as before).

If that were the case it would have been applied to ALL of the maps and not jsut a few of them.
  • zerobangzerobang Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    you think they didn't notice that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]