test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Be careful when growing birds

vocmcpvocmcp Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
Well, there's been some talk about the forums about birds changing colors in weird ways. Here's the proof.

Adult tufted sunset streamer:
http://i.imgur.com/S6ETh5H.jpg

Senior tufted sunset streamer:
http://i.imgur.com/GH4xNAH.jpg

Yes, those two are the same breed, just at different development stages. (Differences in size are due to zoom). It is also important to know that this is the way it is meant to be. At least I assume that's was the dev's intention was. So be careful when growing tufted birds from adult to senior. The senior version will be more back towards the "normal" look. So if you love the look on a tufted adult then stop growing it!

Edit: Cryptic, a complete overview over all the different variations would help a lot! Unfortunately this one here falls a little short of reality and cannot be understood easily http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/www/1e/39/1e3967a4663343a5d2511928dc8e72171372232086.jpg
Post edited by vocmcp on

Comments

• architect13architect13 Member Posts: 1,076 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Mine all end up looking like a box of Marks.
    Have you tried the new forum on your phone?
  • obsidiusrexobsidiusrex Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I just don't bother looking at them until they're seniors. Then, I figure out which one I'm keeping, and the rest get traded in for beautiful Marks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I don't care how long you've been playing. I only care about how you play.
    And remember to follow the rules.
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I just don't bother looking at them until they're seniors. Then, I figure out which one I'm keeping, and the rest get traded in for beautiful Marks.

Pretty much this, though it can get a bit silly when you have 10 on the go at once :eek:
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I thought they were meant to change colours in weird ways. that was the whole mutation % chance of the doff missions?
  • urniv821urniv821 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013

^^ This

lol, they are a nice addition of marks. Makes you feel like you did something down there on Risa that won't vanish by Aug 15th haha

I love me jetpacks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Your Javelin deals 125417 (89066) Disruptor Damage(Critical) to Tholian Recluse. > lol
  • chitowngrizz420chitowngrizz420 Member Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    vocmcp wrote: »
    It is also important to know that this is the way it is meant to be. At least I assume that's was the dev's intention was.[/url]

this would make no sense it clearly looks like a color palette bug and it should be the same way as raising epohs which do not have this problem.

i put this in as a bug report so anyone else that wants it fixed or changed post your thread here so we can be heard!

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=780001&highlight=tufted
    lololol_zpszeo2byvx.jpg
    Fleet Admiral GRIZZ
    U.S.S. Chicago NCC 1833-C
    Sector 31 ANTKB

ANTKB Gaming Community
  • kyleurichkyleurich Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013

ROFL That's awesome!
  • collegepark2151collegepark2151 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Quoted for truth. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Porthos is not amused.