test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Duty Officer Mission Stuck on Finishing

vendincevendince Member Posts: 296 Arc User
As mentioned above...one of my duty missions has been stuck on Finishing for about eighteen hours now. Can't seem to cancel it either. Switching zones hasn't helped. Not switching instances either.

Anyone else had that problem? It's getting quite annoying, so I'd love to know how to fix it.
Post edited by vendince on

Comments

• robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I had something like this a while go but it was resolved with a simple log out and back in
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vendincevendince Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I actually tried that. Even exited the game entirely and then came back. Still completely stuck.
    edited July 2013
    For some obscure reason it decided to finish. After nearly twenty hours.
  • tonyalmeida2tonyalmeida2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    What mission was it?

I know every time I run the mission respond to subordinate's challenge (KDF) it takes at least 4 hours to finish it even thought the actual mission only takes 2. I think the display timer and the actual timer is off on some missions and when it shows that they are "finishing" they are actually still running on some of the missions.
    pvp = small package
    edited July 2013
    That was the very one. That's good to know, means I can avoid it in the future.
    Was weird, though, by the time it finished, the doff involved had four minutes left in sickbay, so it was all very twisted timeline-wise.
  • tonyalmeida2tonyalmeida2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Yeah it seems to be bugged, not sure if it is the only one if there are more like it.
    pvp = small package