test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

more Lohlunat Favor per dance event plz

jarheardjarheard Member Posts: 0 Arc User
a hunt takes on average 4ish minutes with a rental and gives bout 60 -50 favors with eggs as an added bonus

a dance takes 12 min atleast and gives 25 at best , no eggs

im perfectly happy with the drop rate in the hunt and the drop rate of eggs in the hunt ..it is rightly balanced to be not too much or too little in my opinion

but seriously ...just 25 favors per dance?? why not atleast 50 -60 same as a third of the time hunt?

plz up this.
Post edited by jarheard on

Comments

• Options
    celavazmycelavazmy Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    arent there already enough Lohlunat Favors in game? Imo the droprate during the hunt should decreased instead of increasing the Favor for dancing.
  • Options
    foxspirit13foxspirit13 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    celavazmy wrote: »
    arent there already enough Lohlunat Favors in game? Imo the droprate during the hunt should decreased instead of increasing the Favor for dancing.

So you want to be an already boring grind, to be just as boring as it was when it first started? No thanks... if you want less favours, then just do the dance party event and skip the horgan hunt.
  • Options
    redlead3rredlead3r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Really, you should increase the rewards for dancing.

Tbh, I see no point in dancing after you unlock the "extra" samba move. Its more boring than horgan hunting, takes more time to complete it and the reward is worse.

I need more favor to buy clothing for all my chars, and right now I want to shoot myself each time the dance time starts!

Come on Cryptic, give us some for favor!

Formerly redleader - Real join date is July 2008
  • Options
    starfleetmacostarfleetmaco Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have to totally agree with Jarheard and Redleader. The dance event is so boring that I just skip it all the time and just wait every 15 min for the the hunt. I want the dancing event to have better incentives, like increasing the number of Lohlunat favors for the event.
  • Options
    platewearingbirdplatewearingbird Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    So you want to be an already boring grind, to be just as boring as it was when it first started? No thanks... if you want less favours, then just do the dance party event and skip the horgan hunt.

don't wanna grind, buy favor off the sellers.

5k a piece.
  • Options
    tancrediivtancrediiv Member Posts: 728 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    And the drop rate for eggs is not good. Since the last patch, I am now up to 36 hunts and zero eggs.

Player and forumite formerly known as FEELTHETHUNDER

Expatriot Might Characters in EXILE
  • Options
    titus1608titus1608 Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I vote for getting rid of the Lohlunat Favor at the dance event complety.

Because its too much exploited by people who run scripts.
    They just stand there and go through any dance move available changing every second or less even when the dance event isnt on.

Like they did on the winter event with the snow piles just with one difference that you get spammed by those dance emotes if your in the vicinity.

Or add a penalty for doing the wrong dance move that would stop those scripter/botter too.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    titus1608 wrote: »

They just stand there and go through any dance move available changing every second or less even when the dance event isnt on.

Like they did on the winter event with the snow piles just with one difference that you get spammed by those dance emotes if your in the vicinity.

Or add a penalty for doing the wrong dance move that would stop those scripter/botter too.

seriously ..cause of a few people who scrip u want to rule out the entire people ???

hunting all the time gets boring fast ...u want to do something else...its 12 minutes..why not the same rate or similar of favors,its just favors,there is no eggs in that .

and the whole point of people missing steps is human of all things ..exactly the opposite of a never going wrong script ,think about it .
  • Options
    titus1608titus1608 Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    jarheard wrote: »
    seriously ..cause of a few people who scrip u want to rule out the entire people ???

hunting all the time gets boring fast ...u want to do something else...its 12 minutes..why not the same rate or similar of favors,its just favors,there is no eggs in that .

and the whole point of people missing steps is human of all things ..exactly the opposite of a never going wrong script ,think about it .

It wouldn't be the first time few people ruin something for all.

And I used "penalty" for the wrong dancemoves because this way it wouldn't be a complete fail condition, but doing 1 correct and about 9 false dancemoves each timeframe are unacceptable.

For exaple if you need 25 correct dancemoves to win/end the dance competition a system which awards you +1 point for the correct move and -0.5 points for the fals move would be sufficient.
    If you mess up once or twice you have to do another dancemove ando so on.
    Those scripters would get added up -3.5 points each dancemove timeframe and never reach any points to be awarded some favors.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Personally I wish they had the hunt non-stop (but with a 15-30 min cooldown), so you could do it on a character, switch to an alt and do it there, and so on. Then have the dance appear as-is for those who still need the dance, or just want something going on.

But then, for me to get enough favors and such for all the outfits and superior floaters, I still need over 30,000 of them.
  • Options
    matixzonmatixzon Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I agree, the time-favors ratio of the dance is so bad compared to the hunt that it just isn't worth it, it should be increased to be around the same you would get for that time on the hunt.
    @mawexzon

I like cats :cool:.

UGC Campaign: The Coldblooded Scrolls
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    It wouldn't be the first time few people ruin something for all.

And I used "penalty" for the wrong dancemoves because this way it wouldn't be a complete fail condition, but doing 1 correct and about 9 false dancemoves each timeframe are unacceptable.

For exaple if you need 25 correct dancemoves to win/end the dance competition a system which awards you +1 point for the correct move and -0.5 points for the fals move would be sufficient.
    If you mess up once or twice you have to do another dancemove ando so on.
    Those scripters would get added up -3.5 points each dancemove timeframe and never reach any points to be awarded some favors.

you know what..i have np with a sort of penalty that will hurt scripters that just run all dance moves one after the other very fast...

but i ..we would like in return to be able to get time vs time as a person gets from the hunt or atleast much higher then just 25 favors ...i think thats a fair request
  • Options
    tiggychantiggychan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The time based of this is a useless gimmick. Just have a 10minute cd and let the event run continuous.
    This goes for both Dance and Hunt.
  • Options
    tpolebreakertpolebreaker Member Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    redlead3r wrote: »
    Tbh, I see no point in dancing after you unlock the "extra" samba move. Its more boring than horgan hunting, takes more time to complete it and the reward is worse.

This is what it basically comes down to.

And there's this aspect... I've reported the obvious macro botters but who knows if anything happens.

I too wish the Hunt was just nonstop, with a personal cooldown, although I can see the point behind making it a scheduled event for the community aspect of everyone flying around hunting the horga.

But still, flying around on the island is the funnest thing to do! If not the horga hunt, then allow time trials on the flight tracks or something, even if just to keep track of our personal best (a la the Winter Event, which did exactly that.)