test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

He miss the good old days ... [no complain]

lordmanzelotlordmanzelot Member Posts: 468 Arc User
Hello,

please excuse my bad english i try my best to explain why he miss the good old days.

Today i want to introduce my Rommie Toon "Vreenak" i know he is Vreenak No: 1721 in this game. All others are copycat. :D

Admiral Vreenak is a straight, stoic and realy grey romulan like the other romulans. Vreenak hates joy an suspect everybody and everything like a real romulan.

Vreenak is the Captain of the Fleet T'Varo "Alidar". This ship is equipped with the most advanced technologies in the Fleet. Top secret is the "Reptile-Skin" hull for better cloaking in Natural-Entourages. Romulans are still the masters of cloak.

Proud citizen Vreenak heard a lot from the Federation the friendly, bubbling Federation. They drink Root Bear the whole day and seek "Jamaharon" all night long.

He heard about a joyful Summer-Event on Risa and decided to try this new word "Vacation". Vreenak is a Romulan and romulans are masters of cloak so it was no problem for him and the Alidar to travel to Risa. Admiral Vreenak arrived at Risa and asked himself "maybe i can get some Root Bear?" After a few lazy days and a lot Jamaharon he is the "Master of Relaxation" and a complete other Romulan as before.

And he don't miss the good old days :D
Subscribed For: 2300+ Days
Post edited by lordmanzelot on

Comments

• shaitan100shaitan100 Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    uh....mmmkay
  • lordmanzelotlordmanzelot Member Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I thought somebody would have the same problem with his rommie.
    Subscribed For: 2300+ Days
  • twg042370twg042370 Member Posts: 2,312 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Good. The galaxy needs more forward-looking Romulans.
    <3
  • vendincevendince Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Obviously, what I should have done with Hakeev wasn't to shoot him, but stick a Hor'gahn in his hand and then kick him onto Risa.