test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No More Eggs On Horga'hn Hunt!?

thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,987 Arc User
It seems the frequency has been lowered or broken?
Post edited by thlaylierah on

Comments

• tc10btc10b Member Posts: 1,549 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Nope, if anything I'm swimming in them and can only hatch so many at one time.

I seem to be literally picking up two per hunt. It's just bad luck for you it seems :(
  • victorstellavictorstella Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    tc10b wrote: »
    Nope, if anything I'm swimming in them and can only hatch so many at one time.

I seem to be literally picking up two per hunt. It's just bad luck for you it seems :(

Same here, 2 per hunt. They need to lower the frequency of the drops or they need an omelet option.
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Got so many eggs yesterday, that they should be account bound not character bound.
  • fosterfacefosterface Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Sorry for the double post. Now I can't figure out how to delete a post. So I figure this is better than the original double post. At least this way you get to read two different things instead of reading the same thing twice. Just imagine how boring THAT would have been! Instead you were totally entertained. You're welcome.
  • fosterfacefosterface Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I did the hunt about 10 times before I got my first one, now I seem to get one almost every hunt on average, sometimes two.

Also, if the question you are raising involves the frequency of people receiving sandwiches, then hearing from the folks who have received sandwiches would be valuable data. We of course also want to hear about those poor souls who have no sandwiches. This whole sandwich thing is making me hungry.
  • devian666devian666 Member Posts: 473
    edited July 2013
    Some runs you get none. It's just the random number generator. It can be a bit frustrating when you have limited time and the hunt is limited to 10 chances every 30 minutes.

I know they've done this to limit the sea of items which poured out of WW but if there was something like the optional race that rewarded eggs this would make this less of an issue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pissycutapissycuta Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Sorry but i have to agree with the original poster, something is wrong... before the increase in rewards i think i did the hunt like 4 times and got 3 eggs.... after the patch i did the hunt like 25-30 times and no egg....
  • thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,987 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I managed to get one more egg after 3 hunts, but the mission giver is wonky.

Sometimes you won't even hear about a hunt until it's over with no banner declaring the hunt is on? This happens after a successful hunt time has expired.

I guess I have to leave Risa after every hunt and beam back down to avoid this.

I've had it happen to me twice already.

I agree, give us another race or mission to do that rewards eggs.
  • devian666devian666 Member Posts: 473
    edited July 2013
    Just to cover off the counter argument buying an egg for 150 favors is a bit too expensive. If the price was 60 that wouldn't be out of order. The would be one hunt and one dance event on average. Five/six hunts and/or dances is a bit much to get one egg (assuming you fail to get eggs during the hunt).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • captainednacaptainedna Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Same here, 2 per hunt. They need to lower the frequency of the drops or they need an omelet option.

like everything in the game they are bound to character (lol at the account bank) so if you have way to many on a toon and other toons are not lucky you will have to delete all extra eggs after the event is over.
  • nicha0nicha0 Member Posts: 1,456 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I find the drop rate others are getting mind boggling, I've gotten nearly 2000 favours, most on the lower drop rate hunts and barely manage 1 per day (missed a day or two so far) which is like 1 egg in 6 hunts.
    Delirium Tremens
    Completed Starbase, Embassy, Mine, Spire and No Win Scenario
    Nothing to do anymore.
    http://dtfleet.com/
    Visit our Youtube channel
  • tekehdtekehd Member Posts: 2,032 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It seems the frequency has been lowered or broken?

Nope, I have 12 eggs right now, and keep getting at least 3-4 per day more..... top that off, I have my DOFF's constantly raising birds and hatching in a pipeline so I'm selling back purple seniors for fleet and/or omega marks to the bird-lady daily too.... I'm going to keep one or two seniors as pets though.
  • captainmerzancaptainmerzan Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    pissycuta wrote: »
    Sorry but i have to agree with the original poster, something is wrong... before the increase in rewards i think i did the hunt like 4 times and got 3 eggs.... after the patch i did the hunt like 25-30 times and no egg....

yea I am getting the same results before the patch I was getting a few egss after the patch I am not getting any
  • blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    yea I am getting the same results before the patch I was getting a few egss after the patch I am not getting any

Me, too. Although in every single event of this type, with random drops, it always seems that 1 of my toons is very lucky, and the others couldn't win blackjack with a 21.

My lowest level Reman - level 10 - had 5 or 6 eggs after 3 hunts. And no DOffs to do anything with them. One Fed VA was getting a 2-3 eggs per hunt, the other Fed, KDF, and Rommie was usually1 per hunt. After the patch, the lucky one has found 1 in about 4 hunts, the others none.

Aliella Hawklight, Divine Oracle Devoted Cleric
    "Whenever a time arises where clarity is desired, it is always wise to reflect on the sage within."
    ― Sereda Aleta Dailey

DaiMon Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
    Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.

STO LTS since launch; NW player since 2014; ARC user - only when I have to put in codes for free stuff :)