test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sunglasses

dem613dem613 Member Posts: 143 Arc User
I was wonderig if anyone could tell me where you can purchase sunglasses on Risa?
Post edited by dem613 on

Comments

• shomrimshomrim Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Go to the Ferengi near the Dabo table inside the resort. He'll sell you some.
  • avertyoureyessavertyoureyess Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The Sunglasses on Risa are purchased from a Ferengi vendor by the Dabo table in the Hotel.
    There are 4 styles each costing 10,000 GPL each.

You might also be able to purchase them from your reputation store, but I am not sure of this.

Good luck on Risa
  • sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Any GPL vendor anywhere (look under "summer" tab) or the Risa event vendor next to the tailor on the dock (under "GPL" tab)
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • sjameshsjamesh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    If you don't have the latinum, you can also get them on the exchange.
    Say NO to ARC!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vlock07vlock07 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    What others said, with the addendum that getting them from the exchange is easier right now. They only cost between 100k and 200k EC, and that's not bad. Conversely, while 10k GPL is certainly not very valuable (because you use it for like nothing), it's still more of a pain to get than EC just because of the time investment in grinding GPL up (unless, you know, you're getting pretty lucky).
  • kittyhawknx91036kittyhawknx91036 Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Why can't I see the sunglasses before I buy? Beside the rudimentary display picture. Other games like Guild Wars 2 let you try before you buy. They also have a wiki that shows you item on characters.

Is there any sites that have good pictures of all the sunglasses on characters?

Thanks