test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Epohh tagging for rom marks ?

earwigvr6earwigvr6 Member Posts: 293 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Academy
Can somebody run me through exactly what this is all about please ? I could use a hadful of Romulan Marks and I have been told this is the easiest way to go about it but I have no idea what to do....

I believe I have tagged Epohh's before and I ended up with a few claws or something in my inventory ? I forget exactly what they were called. Anyway they sat there for weeks without knowing what to do and eventually I discarded them...

So what could I have done with them ?

Thanks for any advice and help :-)
Post edited by earwigvr6 on

Comments

• byzanathosbyzanathos Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I guess it is a good way to earn marks only because the fleet actions for romulan marks suck compared to the omega STF's the rewards are pitiful

http://sto.gamepedia.com/Epohh

link has info on it

it works but you need to commit to doing it daily around the same time for an extended period. doing it for multiple characters is so boring it makes your eyes bleed. Tag cute animals for weapons of destruction... makes a lot of sense.

I really wish there was a better way.
  • emt27emt27 Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    earwigvr6 wrote: »
    Can somebody run me through exactly what this is all about please ? I could use a hadful of Romulan Marks and I have been told this is the easiest way to go about it but I have no idea what to do....

I believe I have tagged Epohh's before and I ended up with a few claws or something in my inventory ? I forget exactly what they were called. Anyway they sat there for weeks without knowing what to do and eventually I discarded them...

So what could I have done with them ?

Thanks for any advice and help :-)

you can use your "claws" (4 of them) to research epohh tech (available from the same NPC) then after you get enough epohh tech, them you can trade that for an epohh pup (available from the same NPC).... then... you use the other NPC romulans to bring your pup to an adult... then... you trade the fully grown epohh for 400 romulan marks..

I think the mine event is much easier personally.
    Say something relavant or hold your tongue