test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dance Move Request

velquavelqua Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
This is one dance that really should be on Risa--a conga line. Joining up in a line with others on the dance floor would be so awesome. Developers, do think about adding this one it. Thanks. :)
18662390068_f716cd60e3.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This should happen automatically when ever three or more people start the Samba.

Please?
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • apersont1apersont1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Sonds like it would be difficult to code but it would be cool
    MTV Cribs eat your heart out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • omegaphallicomegaphallic Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I don't know how to dance, what do you press to do the different dances?
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited June 2013
    sander233 wrote: »
    This should happen automatically when ever three or more people start the Samba.

Please?

Samba has nothing to do with dancing on a line. Why does nice Latin dance = idiotic line dancing? Now a conga line, fine.
  • doomiciledoomicile Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I don't know how to dance, what do you press to do the different dances?

If you click the little social tab on the bottom right of your Chat Window, a drop-down menu will open. Select 'Emotes' and another menu will appear with the various emotes and dances. Just mouse over and click the one you want to perform.

Alternately, you can type '/e (emote name)' in the chat window to perform it.

3rdly, you can bind keys to perform designated emotes.

(i.e.) '/bind F9 emote dance_club' in your chat window and the next time you press F9, your character will perform that emote.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]