test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Maintenance (June 28, 2013) [Complete!]

pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
Hi Captains,

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online tonight at midnight PDT (click here to view in your timezone) for maintenance and to apply a new patch. Patch notes can be found here, and we expect this maintenance to only last for 2 hours. The test server may also be unavailable during this time.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

- The Star Trek Online Team
Post edited by pwebranflakes on

Comments

• Options
    robertusorobertuso Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Any plan to eventually patch the ability for Boff's to use the Risian clothes?
  • Options
    voicesdarkvoicesdark Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The Doff mission for hatching eggs really needs to be seriously reduced 24 hours is just too long, maybe more like 4 hours would be more appropriate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Purposely doing this as a second post to make sure Brandon sees it. The fix for off duty costumes does NOT work if you already have all of your costume slots filled. You have to modify an existing one and go to the head tab to be able to change it to off duty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    nps2nps2 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    voicesdark wrote: »
    The Doff miaaion for hatching eggs really needs to be seriously reduced 24 hours is just too long, maybe more like 4 hours would be more appropriate.

Also being able to do more than 1 at a time would make alot of sense.
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited June 2013
    The Doff miaaion for hatching eggs really needs to be seriously reduced 24 hours is just too long, maybe more like 4 hours would be more appropriate.

Hmmm, think a bit about why they can't do this.
  • Options
    vontank41vontank41 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Will those of us who have already bought the Beachcomber outfit be given this new shirt automatically?

Also, I agree that these new outfits should be available in the 'uniform' section as well as 'off-duty'.
  • Options
    topsettopset Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    lucho80 wrote: »
    Hmmm, think a bit about why they can't do this.

Well given that the rewards are like 1/4 of the winter event, why not reduce the time? 6 hours seems perfectly reasonably when the eventual outcome is only 100 marks (after what, three doff missions?)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kirk's Protege.
  • Options
    northerninuitnortherninuit Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    What about fix Rinna in Installation 18 episode, who cant beam up, therefore mission cannot be completed?
  • Options
    tsurutafan01tsurutafan01 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Several members of my fleet, including me, report that the instructions for unlocking off-duty outfit for KDF and KDF-Rom characters do not work. I started a third costume and saved it but I can find no option for off duty anywhere.

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
  • Options
    toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    topset wrote: »
    Well given that the rewards are like 1/4 of the winter event, why not reduce the time? 6 hours seems perfectly reasonably when the eventual outcome is only 100 marks (after what, three doff missions?)

Winter Eppohs also took a day to 'hatch' and on all successive raising missions. But given how the Eggs are harder to get than Winter Epohh marks, the mark rewards should be 3 times as much as they are now. (I think Winter Epohhs gave 100/200 marks at last stage vs. 60/120 for these birds).
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • Options
    reximuzreximuz Member Posts: 1,169 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    toiva wrote: »
    Winter Eppohs also took a day to 'hatch' and on all successive raising missions. But given how the Eggs are harder to get than Winter Epohh marks, the mark rewards should be 3 times as much as they are now. (I think Winter Epohhs gave 100/200 marks at last stage vs. 60/120 for these birds).

They aren't harder to get, heck, if you have bad luck getting them while searching for Horga'hn you can just buy them from the Rep Store.
  • Options
    treking2treking2 Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Brandon, any word on WHY the maintenance was pushed from the
    scheduled time of 7AM PST up to 12AM PST with only 30 minutes notice?
  • Options
    romeowhiskey4romeowhiskey4 Member Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    One of the fire bowls on the beach is halfway up a tree, off the ground...
  • Options
    darthpetersendarthpetersen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You want to fix the legs, fine. But what is with the headless players? When we get the heads back? :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    raidcontrollerraidcontroller Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    What about fix Rinna in Installation 18 episode, who cant beam up, therefore mission cannot be completed?

Installation 18 can be completed. Unfortunately it requires a Romulan on your team (and to talk to her) for her to beam out. Just get a Romulan player to join your team, talk to her.. and you can complete the mission. Stupid but is a work around for the time being.
  • Options
    whoami4whoami4 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    New Floaters?!
  • Options
    whoami4whoami4 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    opps wrong tab :P
  • Options
    redshirtthefirstredshirtthefirst Member Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    2 hours *grumbles*
    Server not responding (1701 s)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Yeah I know the winter Eppohs were 24 hrs too, but no disrespect to the devs the winter event actually has stuff to do on it. The dancing is boring in 2.2 secs and the hunt well it's a hunt I guess. I understand it's the first year for it and more will get added, but right now there's really isn't enough to bother spending a lot of time on it, and there's not many rewards worth grinding favors for from the hunt. Atleast bird breeding would give us something more to do especially considering which ones we get are random.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ferdzso0ferdzso0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The Doff mission for hatching eggs really needs to be seriously reduced 24 hours is just too long, maybe more like 4 hours would be more appropriate.

just give us the ability to queue up more than one, and the timer should be fine :S

10k DPS Vesta threads: 1; 2
  • Options
    echoonealphaechoonealpha Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Please add weapon & supply vendors on Bajor! also fix the Boff stations and Doff departement head bugs!
    Alexander Volkov, a man who has a vision of a militarized Starfleet since he reached Admiralty...
  • Options
    kennyrkakennyrka Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I agree to the fixing tovens sister in installation 18.. At first " insert everyone laughing here" I thought that it was the character i was playing at the times fault, so after trying multiple attempts i finally erased that character, and started over :( please fix that glitch.. i had really put some time into that character, and really enjoyed that character
  • Options
    conrad59conrad59 Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2013
    Would be nice to fix the problem with the account guard service not sending any mails!
  • Options
    pupibirdpupibird Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So 12 h after the event started the game is down again, means to get that ship is now 25/44 days. Glad I don't need that ship and I decided to pass on this event.
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Resolved an issue with legs and feet not appearing with certain combinations of costume options.

Really?! One extremity at the time? How's about you fix my headless Embassy boffs too!?

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=752391
    Players are now able to cancel "Next Up" projects in the Reputation UI. This will allow you to cancel the summer event's reputation project if it was accidentally slotted into the "next up" project slot behind your existing, event reputation project (e.g. The Crystalline Entity Event), allowing you to slot it into the additional project slot below the one in progress.

Pardon my French, but what a daft 'solution.' Events that no longer exist should simply be removed from the slots altogether (or allowed to be canceled when ppl already invested in it). Like that silly Crystalline event I will, by definition, never be able to finish. It just sits there looking stupid. And then you guys come up with the 'brilliant' solution of being able to cancel the next event. Sigh. Logic, not your strong suit, is it?!
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    aresnodensaresnodens Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I dunno- I personally thought the headless character thing was really funny. First time I saw one was when I just started the Nukara Project Leader run. I looked at the guy next to me , he had no head, and my first thought was...."oh man...it's gonna be one of those kinds of scenarios, isn't it?"
  • Options
    robertusorobertuso Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    Really?! One extremity at the time? How's about you fix my headless Embassy boffs too!?

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=752391

Pardon my French, but what a daft 'solution.' Events that no longer exist should simply be removed from the slots altogether (or allowed to be canceled when ppl already invested in it). Like that silly Crystalline event I will, by definition, never be able to finish. It just sits there looking stupid. And then you guys come up with the 'brilliant' solution of being able to cancel the next event. Sigh. Logic, not your strong suit, is it?!

Perhaps they intend on having a rerun of the event at a later time, so perhaps this is their way to prevent people from cancelling the project now and having to start all over when the rerun happens. But that's just my guess.
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited June 2013
    Maintenance completed about 10 minutes ago ahead of schedule! We'll see you back on Risa :)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
This discussion has been closed.