test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Make the resort permanent please

zekeferrignozekeferrigno Member Posts: 0 Arc User
This place is a marvel. I think this place should just always be on Risa, event or no. It is too beautiful to just exist seasonally.
Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it. - Bubba
Post edited by zekeferrigno on

Comments

• foxspirit13foxspirit13 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I completely agree.. or else merge the two maps so that we can do to the deserted island "resort", or this lovely new resort.
  • zekeferrignozekeferrigno Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I completely agree.. or else merge the two maps so that we can do to the deserted island "resort", or this lovely new resort.

I love the old Risa zone too, I'd prefer them both to exist however they wish to do it. I'm very pleased and impressed. Just wish I could chill out on that festive looking cruise ship!
    Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it. - Bubba
  • sicjebsicjeb Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    /signed. :D
  • topsettopset Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Oh yes. Yes please!

/signed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kirk's Protege.
  • xparr15xparr15 Member Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same. Not only is the map beautiful to look at, but I want somewhere where I can go and use my floater after the event is over.
  • matrix0matrix0 Member Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Also add fishing to it. It would be nice to fish there lol.
  • captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    matrix0 wrote: »

Again, why?

Iirc, it was said somewhere that the map is staying, but the events are finishing until next year.
    I need a beer.

• reginamala78reginamala78 Member Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Great place to hang out, do fleet events, even for the RPers to have a private corner somewhere to do....whatever it is they do. Would have to turn off the event NPCs obviously, but otherwise its just such a lovely place.
    edited June 2013
    matrix0 wrote: »

Wouldn't mind that at all. In fact, it would be delightful.
  • omegaphallicomegaphallic Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Its permant and not only that but its available on the Foundry I believe or it will be, so expect foundry missions where you can use your floater.

Btw when any one says the floater do you picture the scene in the spy that shagged me where Austin Powers cries out "Fat TRIBBLE Left a Floater..." I keep picturing it in my head.
    edited June 2013
    Its permant and not only that but its available on the Foundry I believe or it will be, so expect foundry missions where you can use your floater.

Btw when any one says the floater do you picture the scene in the spy that shagged me where Austin Powers cries out "Fat TRIBBLE Left a Floater..." I keep picturing it in my head.

That is some great news if that turns out to be the case. Also, for me personally no, Fat TRIBBLE kinda always made me a little queasy for some reason...like I almost vomited during the diaper scene in the third movie.

Thankfully for my keyboard, when I see it I think of these: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Floater
  • thetaclearthetaclear Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah it really would be a shame to take this out of game. We could really use a permanent social zone and as much effort that went into the jetpacks it sure would be nice to be able to use them after the event.

It really doesnt make much sense to buy the 1000 reward jetpack if we cant use after event.

honestly the whole area could be converted and leave the jetpack daily and change it to a pick your reward (reputation rewards) or something. Not to mention the dance event is better than the one in the badlands.

Please leave this in, it could even be built upon to add more cool social things over time.
  • matridunadan1matridunadan1 Member Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Heck, why not make a new daily based on using the floater on this map?
  • apersont1apersont1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    That is some great news if that turns out to be the case. Also, for me personally no, Fat TRIBBLE kinda always made me a little queasy for some reason...like I almost vomited during the diaper scene in the third movie.

Thankfully for my keyboard, when I see it I think of these: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Floater

Thoes things........one of my favorite Fallout creatures just because they have funny names
    MTV Cribs eat your heart out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • starfish1701starfish1701 Member Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    / signed

I know they said their current intention was to keep it in the game, so I hope they don't change their minds and pull it.

The map is a fantastic piece of work, and the jet packs are awesome beyond words.

The only downside to this event is the clothing restrictions it has highlighted.
  • wildchild8wildchild8 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Have to agree... while far from an RP'er myself.... you guys have created a very very nice map, and fitting for how we all imagine risa from the shows... would be a shame to let it sit on the code heap after the event.

I'd say after the event replace the old risa map with this as permanent... as suggested leave the events and rewards in place (replace the race daily rewards with fleet marks or some other little reward).

the map is beautiful and could provide a nice place to hang out on a break from the grind, and well its fun zooming around on the floaters. could imagine dropping in every now and again for a little zooooom around the place.

anyways my two cents... obviously you guys put alot of hard work in the zone... let us continue to enjoy it! =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.elitedefensestarfleet.com

/channel_join PublicEliteSTF
    PublicEliteSTF Channel Info: bit.ly/PublicEliteSTFV2
    WE WANT A KDF BOP 3 PACK!!
  • axellightningaxellightning Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Agree with OP :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vocmcpvocmcp Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    edited June 2013
  • smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    What Bort said before it started:
    Our current plan is to allow this map to remain active after the Lohlunat Festival ends. All of the associated Summer Event activities will stop being available, as will free access for Klingons, but the destination can still be used as a social map by Federation and Fed-Romulan captains.

* NOTE: This may change, and isn't currently set in stone.
    EnYn9p9.jpg
  • dongemaharudongemaharu Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Wow, I'm really glad to hear they're going to keep it open. It's a great place to hang out. Maybe add mail somewhere. Also good to hear it'll be available for foundry missions. If I could start a farming map from Risa, it would be perfect.