test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Event Project Cancel button?

amahoodamahood Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Howdy ,

I'm just wondering if we could please have a Cancel option for Event Projects, we have one for the other area's of Reputation projects, I do not understand why we do not have one for Events as well.

I would (as I'm sure many others here would) greatly appreciate that, as I have one of those crystal shard projects open and can't finish it since I can't get any more shards...

thank you and God Bless you all.
Post edited by amahood on

Comments

• captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    there is no need to cancel it as there is nothing to take its place.

they will probably bring back the CE event at a later date and then you can just add new shards to what you have before. if they dont then at some point they will just removed what is there themselves.
  • amahoodamahood Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    there is no need to cancel it as there is nothing to take its place.

they will probably bring back the CE event at a later date and then you can just add new shards to what you have before. if they dont then at some point they will just removed what is there themselves.

It is quite illogical if they have the Event area only existent for the One type of Project, and is most likely to exist for also near future "events", such as perhaps a summer event. Hence why I find it important to be able to cancel the first project.
    edited June 2013
    amahood wrote: »
    It is quite illogical if they have the Event area only existent for the One type of Project, and is most likely to exist for also near future "events", such as perhaps a summer event. Hence why I find it important to be able to cancel the first project.

when they add future events they are going to add other boxes. so you can have multiple running at the same time.

you will be able to run the summer event just fine and keep the CE open for if and when they bring it back. even if they change their minds and dont bring it back, they can remove it, or add the cancel button when its needed. at this stage it is not needed. if you cancel it now then you will be losing any shards you have gained and hurting yourself in the long run.
  • amahoodamahood Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    when they add future events they are going to add other boxes. so you can have multiple running at the same time.

you will be able to run the summer event just fine and keep the CE open for if and when they bring it back. even if they change their minds and dont bring it back, they can remove it, or add the cancel button when its needed. at this stage it is not needed. if you cancel it now then you will be losing any shards you have gained and hurting yourself in the long run.

Ohh cool! I like that! That's really good if that's how it is :)

Thanks and God Bless!
  • extwinextwin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Except for the fact that the summer even is in the same spot as the CE event and I can't start the summer event in the other spot, because it's greyed out and says there are no projects available. :(
  • metiswarriormetiswarrior Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yes same problem unable to start Risa because the Shard event isn't complete.:(
    edited June 2013
    They have said that there was a bug/oversight that meant if you slot it in the first row by mistake it stops you slotting it in the correct second row.

They are going to fix that, so just accumulate the items as per normal and then once fixed you can open up the one in the second tab.
  • metiswarriormetiswarrior Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for the Info :D
    edited June 2013
    Ok, the patch notes for this maintenance lets you cancel the 'next up' project in slot one and correctly slot it in row too.
  • ightenighten Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ah that explains it..spent all night pressing contribute and thinking WTF :rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]