test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

mirror klingon ship

raident3000raident3000 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Federation Discussion
just curious if i can use a mirror klingon ship as a fed.. can i? thanks for taking time reading my thread! have a nice day!:D
Post edited by raident3000 on

Comments

• Options
    dashuk2381dashuk2381 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Nope, the only time as a Fed you can fly a Klingon ship is in the Doomsday machine mission and Night of the Comet I believe. In the Doomsday Machine one you actually do fly a BoP but in Night of the Comet it's just a holographic ship skin of a D-7 with your normal loadout.
  • Options
    raident3000raident3000 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    thanks for the reply man... that's too bad :(
  • Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    As much as I hate the mirror ships be in STO at all (though I personally would throw out at least 2/3 of all ships in the game XD) it would actually make sense for the federation to be able to use Mirror Klinks and KDF utilize terran empire ships. That would also serve the purpose of making this tech available to the opposing faction, hence fulfill their "mirror" role. The way it is right now... not so much.

And don't tell me one side cannot have tech of the other side - KDF and FED are pretty much made equal right now with all the cross faction ships and consoles ;)
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou