test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

just returned, looking forward for all the new features

raident3000raident3000 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
i've just returned from a long hiatus. the last time i've opened my account was on september 2012.. what're the new dailies that i should do now that there's a new patch... im still currently downloading the game. im a federation player, are there any new storyline quests that the new expansion offers? thanks for taking time to read my thread! good day!:D
Post edited by raident3000 on

Comments

• Options
    wildmousexwildmousex Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Welcome Back. I came back just before the expansion myself, to be ready for my rommie.

Not much has changed as far as the dailies are concerned, though I think B-tran has changed, as I can't find the 1,400 dil quest that stacks with strange new worlds.

they added rep systems for the borg/omega/reman set's - and added a new nukera one. so there are new dailies for that rep.now the STF's pay marks which you use to up your rep. I think the next season update is suposta add to the stf's, pvp, dailes, etc - but not sure.

Feddies didn't get much besides the new mark's, as the focus of the last expansion was adding the Rom's and finishing off the Klink's.

The Romulan content is their best work yet - and at level 10 you choose to ally with fed or klink - so you can start a rommie and stay with federation content if you decide to play it in end game content.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Me playing UT2k4 (red guy) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz0DnP7wXnU
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    yeah, the romulan expansion is a nice addition to the game.. though, i really like to stay on the federation side. so there is no omega/borg dailies now right? well, i really dont understand howt the reputation features works :(...
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    The rep system works like the fleet star base system.

basically you have to earn marks, then complete projects in the rep chain you are advancing (hit U, then the reputation tab.) the projects cost marks, dil, and e.c. in the form of stuff from your replicator. - they pay you rep xp.

once you have enough rep xp, you can claim the next tier upgrade - this let's you choose a small buff, and opens up more projects that you can do to open store options, or get gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    i see, so they are like individual fleet system or whatever that is... where do i get marks? the same stf's like on season 6?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    yes, the STF's pay marks now, when you check the PvP que, it will say which marks can be obtained for each one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    thanks for all the infos man! you've been a great help! one last question before i log out, where is the new PVE dailies located now? and where can i exchange for the rewards?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    the daily missions are in the mission jernal (J) goto available and look for (daily) after the mission name. The PvE STF's are in a que located under your mini map, button with three curvey arrows - these provide marks, dil, and gear drops - and have 30 min cool downs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    thanks man! you've been a great help!