test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Second Wave Mission Bug

havenitehavenite Member Posts: 19 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Romulan Discussion
Have played the Second Wave as a Romulan 6 times now. Accomplish all the tasks and proceed to the Conference Room. Mission stops there... when I do a show map, it shows that it is expecting some action outside of the conference room but, at that point, I cannot leave. There is absolutely NO indication of what, if anything, is required prior to taking the turbolift to the conference room. The Mission changes slightly each time I restart it but will NOT advance past the conference room. Other than the conference speaker telling me to take a seat, which I do (and that's another idiotic thing in the mission - have to jump on chair, and select the emote "Sit (chair)" ) and then ...go for a smoke and a coffee, comeback and drop the mission to re-acquire it and repeat to the same point. It's been three days now...Someone Please fix it.

Addendum:
Problem got fixed. Using the emotes to sit in any of the chairs does not work. Now, the Sit-in-chair cursor icon appears and everything proceeds as it should.
Post edited by havenite on

Comments

• andrewgariskandrewgarisk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I ran around the room and just sat down.....*shrugs* It has always seemed off when I got to that point but never been stuck....I am able to click to sit standing beside the chair.
  • corjetcorjet Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hello,
    I know before this update they've had some problems - the video playing multiple times, but no issue of it not progressing. Maybe a side quirk from trying to fix it. I'll see if I can get it to do the same on my Romulan type person.
  • davidwforddavidwford Member Posts: 1,836 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Have you logged out, then immediately log back in? That usually clears the issue for me.