test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Upcoming Ship(s) Focus Testing

Comments

• brotherauron117brotherauron117 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Im in! I would like to get a shot at testing these new ships.
  • omni1964omni1964 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    count me in.

Omni
  • starcommando101starcommando101 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The Average PvP player
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    1) Teamwork and timing is #1
    2) You cannot "Kirk It" in every ship
    3) You are going to die, just get back up
  • savanti1savanti1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I would love to help out with testing
  • dorakandorakan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I would be glad to test the new ship, gotta work out the bugs so it works smooth on live right? :D
  • tomokwihnaitomokwihnai Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hi Captains,

I wanted to give you a heads up that in the future, you may be seeing currently-unreleased ships flying around on Tribble. We'd like to let you know that we'll be conducting volunteer, focused testing on select upcoming ships by some members of the community. ...
    Thanks, and see you in-game!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
    Thanks, but No thanks.

I'm one of those players that have made it to level 50, created one of the fastest ships in the fleet and has some of the best looking crew outfits all without paying a dime. Mostly because I can't figure out how to get the ZEN thing to work with something that doesn't have direct access to my bank account. :rolleyes:

I've had to think out of the box several times to make things work. I'm proud of the fact I have never fired first. Gotten really good at not getting into situations where I'm out matched and I'm great at running away. However other players still request my help often knowing I have there back and can fix them up in a running battle.

And as Fleets are concerned I have only one rule. I would never join a Fleet that would have me as a member. :cool:

So being a complete freeloader in this MMO, my opinions wouldn't be money making ones.
    :D
  • tpalelenatpalelena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thanks, but No thanks.

I'm one of those players that have made it to level 50, created one of the fastest ships in the fleet and has some of the best looking crew outfits all without paying a dime. Mostly because I can't figure out how to get the ZEN thing to work with something that doesn't have direct access to my bank account. :rolleyes:

I've had to think out of the box several times to make things work. I'm proud of the fact I have never fired first. Gotten really good at not getting into situations where I'm out matched and I'm great at running away. However other players still request my help often knowing I have there back and can fix them up in a running battle.

And as Fleets are concerned I have only one rule. I would never join a Fleet that would have me as a member. :cool:

So being a complete freeloader in this MMO, my opinions wouldn't be money making ones.

You can turn dilithium into zen without even having a bank account.
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
  • tenkaritenkari Member Posts: 2,906 Arc User
    edited June 2013

i had no idea paypal was consided "direct access to bank account" Paypal pulls it from your bank account and gives it to the receiver, they in no way see anything connected to your bank account during the transaction.
  • zev92zev92 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    count me in
  • illusioncasterillusioncaster Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Any chance I can still help test any ships? I'd really love the chance.
  • dylanshepherddylanshepherd Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i love to participate ive always wanted to fly that scimitar
  • raklau1971raklau1971 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm available 7 day's a week 17 hours a day to test new content, just let me know if I can help :)
  • kamwasp73kamwasp73 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    id like to test new content out were do i sing up?????????
  • cuatelacuatela Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    kamwasp73 wrote: »
    id like to test new content out were do i sing up?????????

The shower, karaoke bar, or concert hall, probably. Though really, I would think you can sing anywhere you want. ;)

• starfleetownsallstarfleetownsall Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    sure would live to help out anytime brandon! will thank u on stoked radio if i get get a chance to test
    Task Force Spectre, Legion of Spectre, and House of Spectre is recruiting!
    I watch the only good STO podcast STOked Radio
    Want to learn more about any of the above? Let me know!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,336 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'd love the chance to test ships out if possible.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • darkenedsoul666darkenedsoul666 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i would like to try too please so count me in!
  • skiffy1skiffy1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm always happy to provide feedback on testing new items/ships/content. Count me in.
  • revanatriusrevanatrius Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I would be more than happy to help you test the new ships.

Admiral Ayel Turhan reporting for duty, Pro-Consul!
  • kadaeuxkadaeux Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I would also be more than happy to partake in any such testing.
  • zarxidejackozarxidejacko Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    look at all those wannabetesters :D they are so cute.
    2010 is my join date.
  • idronaidrona Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm cute! :)
    signwidrona.png
  • harliquin99harliquin99 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just heard about this thread from a friend, so if it is in fact volunteer based, then consider my time volunteered
  • salemkanesalemkane Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So is this about real testing (e.g. getting the stuff, making premade teams, running a mission, then talking over the issues, pros&contras, giving feedback to a dev whos also in the team)

...or just giving a few people the stuff and let them play around with it and just check the stats later from the logs?

If it's the first, count me in... where the second is no real testing (in my view).
    GMoNbU.png
    SalemKane is Seel, still alive and kicking since 2009
    Beta Tester
    Gone throu the Klingon hell and back.
    Your One Man solution to Elite STF's.
  • kazisakikazisaki Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Eh why not, could be interesting depending on the rank of the ship. i'm up for it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • admiralbrenanadmiralbrenan Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    can i helps test the new pretties. I love getting to test and fly new ships :D
  • raythilo2345raythilo2345 Member Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    is it too late to join...really want to test them
  • emperorwayne1emperorwayne1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Eh, I'd love to test. If I do, I do. If I don't, I don't. I have tested the last three seasons with feedback.
    If its working in the players favour - "This isn't working as intended. We're going to remove this from the game. You're not playing as we intended."
    If its working in the games favour - "We have too much on our plate to fix this/Working as intended."
  • tpalelenatpalelena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have tested Tribble since.... Season 3? The season where Sector space was overhauled, I sure tested since that one.

I remember when ships like the D'kyr, the Excelsior, were handed out for free testing.

So I signed up here as an experienced tester with many glowy tribbles to show for it :D
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
  • balordezulbalordezul Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have done it before and will do it again if you give me the chance.
This discussion has been closed.