test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No BOFF's on Nukura?

indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,543 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Academy
I miss being able to play Nukara missions with my Boffs. I really liked the hard and even the medium or easy missions with 4 boffs to help out!

Is there any way to take your Boffs with you on Nukura now that the hard missions have gone to PVE?
Post edited by indyshark on

Comments

• kamenriderzero1kamenriderzero1 Member Posts: 906 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I've been visiting Nukara since before the launch of season 6 (on Tribble), and I don't know what planet you're vising, but I have NEVER seen anyone's boffs runing around down there...
    Everywhere I look, people are screaming about how bad Cryptic is.
    What's my position?
    That people should know what they're screaming about!
    (paraphrased from "The Newsroom)
  • velktravelktra Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm not sure what you're mixing it up with, but Nukara has always been a "solo" zone. The only way to do the missions with a team is to team up with other players, and it's been that way since launch.
    Demons run when a good man goes to war.
  • foundrelicfoundrelic Member Posts: 1,380 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    As others have said, Nukara has always been a "Captains only" zone. When you see people running around with a team they've either joined with other captains or are Tactical officers/have the shard of possibilities and have summoned temporary aides.
  • indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,543 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ok, in the old Nukura zone, you could enter the interior hard mission and summon your Boff's. You typed /killme and it brought up a screen where you could ask for reinforcements. I used to bring them along for the hard missions or work with them to do the easy and medium missions. Since the hard mission is now in the PVE que, you can't get the reinforcements.

That's too bad, since it was a lot of fun.
  • fabinoudu73fabinoudu73 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Guy claims to play on nukara since it's launch yet doesn't know about the boff trick lol.. I've made over 60k fleet marks using the boff trick, I was even soloing the ext hard, and a bit before LoR launch everyone was running around with their boffs.

Now you can't get them down anymore, and the hard missions fails half of the time because they are full of idiots who don't know wtf to do in them.
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well since it has always been stated that Nukara was a adventure zone without BO's, i'd say you are talking about an exploit, that has since been fixed.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    anazonda wrote: »
    Well since it has always been stated that Nukara was a adventure zone without BO's, i'd say you are talking about an exploit, that has since been fixed.

Exploit yes. Fixed, not necessarily. The way to trigger it has been blocked, but I strongly suspect that the underlying code issue is still there.

In other words, if they change their minds and put the hards back onto Nukara, I'd be willing to bet the exploit would still exist.
  • kamenriderzero1kamenriderzero1 Member Posts: 906 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    # 1; I've never seen anyone's doffs

And # 2; I don't cheat.
    Everywhere I look, people are screaming about how bad Cryptic is.
    What's my position?
    That people should know what they're screaming about!
    (paraphrased from "The Newsroom)