test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Purchased Borg Romulan BOFF from Lobi Store then she disappears....

supaj1m#6776 supaj1m Member Posts: 68 Arc User
So i purchased her from the store and when i went to commission it came up with the train up option. I clicked on a random train option and then she disappears from my list? complete gone and not in the list of my boffs????

I thought it might be that i didn't have any Boff slots left available so i purchased some more hoping she would appear...she didn't so now i wasted my money and 300 lobi crystals :mad:
Post edited by supaj1m#6776 on

Comments

• aarons9aarons9 Member Posts: 961
    edited June 2013
    if you pushed train what happened is you trained one of your current boffs skills with that of the new boff and then the new boff went home..

you should have pushed JOIN.

if you took a minute or so to read what was happening instead of pushing random things you would have saw that :(
    [12:35] Vessel Two of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 225232 (271723) Plasma Damage to you with Plasma Lance.
    [12:44] Vessel One of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 1019527 (1157678) Kinetic Damage to you with Plasma Energy Bolt Explosion.
  • byzanathosbyzanathos Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    damn, expensive mistake, not a bug though.

may be worth logging a ticket for. don't hold your breath though I have a account/billing bug/problem ticket that is now 20 days without even a hint or a reply.
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Working as intended unfortunately. Training causes that boff to be removed permanently. Just consider it as one of those expensive lessons. It is these types of lessons that are the most memorable.
  • tc10btc10b Member Posts: 1,549 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You should have ensured you had space on your boff list first and then the join option would have appeared and you could have had her join your crew.

If you read the little thing that they say, they say that they will return for reassignment if you get them to train an officer.