test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why is the exchange robbing me?

whitestar001whitestar001 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
So now the exchange is not giving me any of my EC from items that I am selling. It has rob me of more than 6 mill EC. I have all the email traffic in my mail box but no EC. They fix one thing and break 1 more.
Post edited by whitestar001 on

Comments

• jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have a feeling you have not got the increased credit cap. . Your limited to 10 million until you buy the increase

Also the increase isn't permanent if you go from gold to silver so you need to check this as I'm having no problems what so ever. . Just sold loads of things and got my credits no problems. .

If you have the cap increase then file a bug report
    JtaDmwW.png
  • sortofsortof Member Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    'xcept the gold to silver thingie does not always apply for some misterious reason.
    Whatever we deny or embrace, we belong togheter./ Pat Benatar
  • earlnyghthawkearlnyghthawk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I haven't experienced losing any EC from exchange sales, either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    butcher suspect, "What'd you hit me with?"
    Temperance Brennan, "A building"
  • kyeto13kyeto13 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    jam3s1701 wrote: »
    I have a feeling you have not got the increased credit cap. . Your limited to 10 million until you buy the increase

Also the increase isn't permanent if you go from gold to silver so you need to check this as I'm having no problems what so ever. . Just sold loads of things and got my credits no problems. .

If you have the cap increase then file a bug report

The Increase is permanent. I'm F2P and currently have 15 million.
    Live on Earth. Work in Space. Play with Dragons. Join the best add on to STO, the Neverwinter holodeck program! Only 14 GPL a month.
  • medtac124medtac124 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yup. Sounds like you dun goofed OP
    [SIGPIC]Click here to visit our website[/SIGPIC]
    lunasto wrote: »
    Banned because I don't like your pictures eyebrows! They look like pinball flippers!
  • baudlbaudl Member Posts: 4,060 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So now the exchange is not giving me any of my EC from items that I am selling. It has rob me of more than 6 mill EC. I have all the email traffic in my mail box but no EC. They fix one thing and break 1 more.

this kind of reads, like you are expecting the EC to be send by mail...which is not the case. you get it instantly...the mail is just a reminder, nothing more.

also..do you have more than 10 millions? if you have exactly 10 million you should get the EC cap increase from the c-store asap. and i'm sorry but the 6 million are lost, forever. saw people lose 80 million when trying to sell lockbox ships without the ec cap increased.
    Go pro or go home
  • auriciusauricius Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It's strange how no-one noticrd how the OP is an LTS so therefore the EC cap can't be reslonsible for this matter. I'd submit a ticket if I were you if you haven't already and hope for a quick resolution...
  • xcom43xcom43 Member Posts: 723 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The Op is most likely a Life sub like me so if the OP is missing 6 mill then it is glitched in some way once you buy the life sub it unlocks the 10mill cap.
    The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
  • lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    auricius wrote: »
    It's strange how no-one noticrd how the OP is an LTS so therefore the EC cap can't be reslonsible for this matter. I'd submit a ticket if I were you if you haven't already and hope for a quick resolution...

It's because that title isn't exclusive to LTS. If he was flying the Career Officer title then there would be no question, but there are quite a few who are 1k vets from normal subs. He could have dropped his sub after getting 1k when Cryptic said that they didn't have plans for any further vet rewards.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • crusty8maccrusty8mac Member Posts: 1,381 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Even LTS have a cap I believe - something like a bajillion EC.