test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

EC question

lame22334lame22334 Member Posts: 175 Arc User
I have been tryin to find a reliable way to make good EC. standard missions offer very little unless really rare gear drops. Someone mentioned that there were some foundry missions that offered a lot of ec but ive never been able to find it.

Can someone point me in the right direction on how to build up ec?

thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• medtac124medtac124 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1. Sell everything you don't need
    2. Sell EVERYTHING you don't need
    3. Sell high-quality items on the exchange
    4. Buy items on the exchange low, resell them high
    5. Tour the Galaxy, a lot.
    6. If you absolutely need EC right this very second and are willing to spend some minor cash, buy master keys and DOFF packs and sell them on the Exchange.

Edit: You might want to repost this in a different section for a better response.
    [SIGPIC]Click here to visit our website[/SIGPIC]
    lunasto wrote: »
    Banned because I don't like your pictures eyebrows! They look like pinball flippers!
  • gewkiegewkie Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    medtac124 wrote: »
    4. Buy items on the exchange low, resell them high

I've just started this myself and was able to turn 450k EC into 3 million with only a little bit of work. Now I don't expect to make the same profit every time (as I found some very expensive items for very cheap) you can still make a lot of EC if youre willing to put the time into it.
  • omegaphallicomegaphallic Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Read the descriptions of foundry missions, some say it right in the mission description that they're designed explicitly for rapid EC/xp build up. Just found out last night. Plus if its approved you can get dilithium as well I believe. Played half of one mission before a family emergecy cut it short and made a ton of EC.

Also note that vendors pay more EC then the replicator for loot.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    you should also note that Kerrat gives better loot than Foundry, AND it gives an endless supply.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • gholendhorgholendhor Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    put Nebula in Foundry search and do the mission by Flacks