test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mission "Out of sight" (Installation 18) can't be completed **FIX IS LIVE!**

Comments

• tahera1tahera1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah I hit this too. I get that it's a "stealth" mission, I think it's neat to mix things up a little like some of the designers try to do.
    I'm totally ok with failing when I miss an alarm countdown. Just please let me know :)
  • furryewokfurryewok Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Im currently having an issue with this mission, Ive gotten to the room where the officers are strapped down and you need to let them out and once you do they beam up, unfortunately I cant finish it as the officer in the middle decides she wants to just stand their which means Im stuck on 3 out of 4 helped, Ive tried restarting the mission to no avail Help would be appreciated
  • kelthuzad#7031 kelthuzad Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hello has anyone beside me on "Installation 18" mission. For some reason Rinna Khev is not beaming out. Thanks!
  • sarenton1sarenton1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am getting the same problem. I've tried dropping and picking up the mission again but it did not work,
  • maliceladymalicelady Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    sarenton1 wrote: »
    I am getting the same problem. I've tried dropping and picking up the mission again but it did not work,

Yep same here. Playing the mission as a Federation character and can't finish the mission because Rinna doesn't beam out.
  • redshirtdownredshirtdown Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Annoying! Playing on a Fed character as well. She's stuck in the beam-out animation while pressing her arm transport device. Tried aborting and replaying, same results. Other 3 prisoners work.
  • furryewokfurryewok Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yep same issue here
  • kelthuzad#7031 kelthuzad Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well I tried again, but she won't beam up. Since im a borg im going to assimilate her now. Give me a sec guys...
  • attunedspiritattunedspirit Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have the same issue. I restarted the mission, same problem again.
  • fuzzykatfuzzykat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Having this problem in group on federation characters, restarting the mission has not helped.

Tried again solo didn't help.
  • savarayasavaraya Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same problem. Rinna doesn't beam out. Does it help to contact an ingame gm. or is this only waste of time?
  • darkthorne70darkthorne70 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same problem here she isn't beaming out
  • borrowedtuneborrowedtune Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Confirmed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • malkarrismalkarris Member Posts: 797 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Looks like Cryptic messed up trying to fix the bug that beamed her up too soon when talking to her brother for Romulan missions. Do any Roms get this issue?
    Joined September 2011
    Nouveau riche LTS member
  • fonz71fonz71 Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Son of a feklar!! well guess we found some of the new bugs introduced with the fixes of some of the other bugs :(

hopefully will get corrected soon...
    Don't know why it says i'm an ARC user. i will never use that TRIBBLE Cryptic!
  • alphafax#6464 alphafax Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Getting the same error here.

Playing on a level 26 Tactical Officer Liberated Borg Human. Federation, of course. She just won't beam up. She isn't even doing the arm animation thingy, she's just standing in an awkward position holding her arm as if it's hurt. God damnit.
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I can confirm this affects KDF too :(
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• drunkadmiraldrunkadmiral Member Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    please fix it soon
  • joedub84joedub84 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yep, just hit that wall as well. Thanks, Cryptic.
  • asindar1asindar1 Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same problem on a Klingon KDF.
  • arkara10arkara10 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    furryewok wrote: »
    Im currently having an issue with this mission, Ive gotten to the room where the officers are strapped down and you need to let them out and once you do they beam up, unfortunately I cant finish it as the officer in the middle decides she wants to just stand their which means Im stuck on 3 out of 4 helped, Ive tried restarting the mission to no avail Help would be appreciated

i have the same bug :/ plz need advice
  • grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    furryewok wrote: »
    I just ran into this myself... The NPC in question is Riana Khev, who does have a different response path for Romulan characters, and doesn't properly complete for Federation charcters....
  • prometheus140prometheus140 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I as well am having the 3/4 issue with the mission. Does this mean as fed i cannot complete it? That is a real bummer, just got back into STO and I see its still plagued with bugs.
  • prometheus140prometheus140 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This sucks.
  • tahera1tahera1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yes this is either freshly-broken or else only is broken for Starfleet. I just finished this mission a few days ago as Romulan, and as long as I didn't let any alarms go off I could do it.

As Starfleet I cannot complete this mission no matter what I do. Just failed for the 3rd time.

Is it coincidence that the broken NPC is the sister in the Romulan quest? Is it waiting for Torven or w/e to say something to her?
  • libra1966libra1966 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have the same problem with a Klingon.
  • voxasltcmdrvoxasltcmdr Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    same here, i thought waiting 5-10 minutes would help. like how u have to in fluid dynamics for that space thing to get ready to run for the exit.

nothing. a fleetmate on a romulan said he got thru just fine without incident.

this happened to me on a fed char. I think u'll have to do patrols and other stuff to lvl up and skip this til its fixed.
  • majorstormmajorstorm Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My hate for the Khev family bloodline has just increased 10 fold.
  • kimonykimony Member Posts: 571 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    majorstorm wrote: »
    My hate for the Khev family bloodline has just increased 10 fold.

Stuck with my Fed. character. Oy vey, looks like I picked the wrong day to visit Nimbus.

:mad:

#SaucersForever #TrianglesCutDeep #TeamBeta #ShipOneisNumberOne
  • cobankscobanks Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    same problem for me as well. patch from today perhaps?