test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Upcoming Ship(s) Focus Testing

Comments

• poeddudepoeddude Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    10 pages of idiots.

He explained how the testing group was going to be selected. They arn't looking for volunteers so stop asking :rolleyes:
  • illcadiaillcadia Member Posts: 1,412 Bug Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Having done a lot of beta testing for this game and others, definitely count me in.

I'm an avid pvper with a lot of different endgame gear, so copying my main toon over to tribble to test out new ships would be a cinch, and I think I can really bring a new perspective to testing that isn't just 'cookie cutter build # 57'.
  • sdkraustsdkraust Member Posts: 524 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    10 pages of people begging to see this new ship *laughs*

I bet these people don't even regularly visit tribble.
  • daggermoondaggermoon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    sdkraust wrote: »

mmm season 5,6,7,closed beta.:D

lol probably more i think that i have been in just can't rember. at least have those tribbles so pretty sure i did them anyway.:o
  • sarek93sarek93 Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    poeddude wrote: »
    10 pages of idiots.

He explained how the testing group was going to be selected. They arn't looking for volunteers so stop asking :rolleyes:

It doesn't hurt to show you're interested even if they aren't using this as a "volunteer" thread, per se. And yes, I did read the whole post before I posted earlier. It just shows you're an active poster who's interested in giving feedback. Bran said "volunteer, focus testing" which would imply some level of volunteering.
    "Insufficient facts always invite danger." - Spock
  • ektalion22ektalion22 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i can help,have exp for pvp and pve
    edited June 2013
    Branflakes, inquiring minds would like to know: if you are selected for the focus group, how are you informed? Email to email account associated with your cryptic account? Forum PM? In-game mail? Randomly going to ship store and noticing you can get the new ship?
  • tpalelenatpalelena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    sarek93 wrote: »
    Branflakes, inquiring minds would like to know: if you are selected for the focus group, how are you informed? Email to email account associated with your cryptic account? Forum PM? In-game mail? Randomly going to ship store and noticing you can get the new ship?

That we would all like to know please :)
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
  • voicesdarkvoicesdark Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    poeddude wrote: »
    10 pages of idiots.

sdkraust wrote: »

Not all of us in the "10 pages of idiots" as you put it were asking or begging, some of us were merely commenting on this new concept and giving constructive feedback on aspects that would be nice to see in this focus group.

Tribble is completely useless to everyone except for a select group of us that like to help test patches and new features, so why would people that never use Tribble even bother to scroll down far enough to check it in the forums?

Just relax before your head explodes quicker than that experimental warp core your're about to test. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • flyingcatmanflyingcatman Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I wouldn't mind, count me in :D
  • this0is0madnessthis0is0madness Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'd love to help, but I'm not sure I can as I have no lvl 50 romulan yet, been busy leveling another toon :P
  • sdkraustsdkraust Member Posts: 524 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    voicesdark wrote: »
    Not all of us in the "10 pages of idiots" as you put it were asking or begging, some of us were merely commenting on this new concept and giving constructive feedback on aspects that would be nice to see in this focus group.

Tribble is completely useless to everyone except for a select group of us that like to help test patches and new features, so why would people that never use Tribble even bother to scroll down far enough to check it in the forums?

Just relax before your head explodes quicker than that experimental warp core your're about to test. lol

I like you a lot ;)
    edited June 2013
    Yep. Tribble is a fantastic little place. Why just today I met a player who had gone to Tribble for the very first time. He was like "wait?! you can get Nukara rep items for free to test?!" That's the beauty of Tribble. Sadly, most players when told "Tribble" would probably say "yeah I have like 40 of them in my bank" instead of "time to go test cool stuff."

Also, BranFlakes, we're still waiting for an answer to my earlier question about how testers are notified.
  • tupperswearingtupperswearing Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm in, love experimenting and pushing the limits
  • marc8219marc8219 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am just an occaisonal tribble user, but if it is the Scimitar I will be willing to put quite a few hours into testing it.
    Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
  • mrkollinsmrkollins Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Looking forward to it.
    Division Hispana
    www.divisionhispana.com
  • ehgatoehgato Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i like to try this ships
  • koppenflakkoppenflak Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'd like to volunteer. I'm still disappointed that I missed out on the LoR Beta, so if there is any way I could be involved more in the future - I'm there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bubblygumsworthbubblygumsworth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Put me down for some PvP testing :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I drink, I vote, and I PvP!
  • lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I will throw my hat in if you're desperate. :P
  • vegie0vegie0 Member Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thank god for this,

Not saying Cryptic is doing a bad job at ship building, cause they are not. But more testing in the area of PvP balance is a must.

I can even play on tribble more often to help with this, being an active PvPer. Simply put I do not wish to see the legend of the old MACO 90% resists return.. D:

So I would more then bite. Tested LOR and had fun, even with the down time and server stuffs. But even if I do not get to test, please find some PvPers to play with these before they hit the market.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dwalker1701dwalker1701 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    that rocks!
  • andrewgariskandrewgarisk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I need a good Scimitar Beta just so I can get a good name figured out before it hits live!
  • kirahitomikirahitomi Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Fantastic! :) Good Luck to us all!!!
    "Lets see what this button does..."
  • cepholapoidcepholapoid Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'll throw in my name just in case they do consider the people who post.
    cI5XEZr.jpg
  • snipe048snipe048 Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hey if your looking for volunteers I'd love to help out! :D

Founder and Current CO of Gamma Strike Force

Player since December 2009
  • ukomegaukomega Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Where do I sign? :)
    Transaprent2.png
  • issvanoraissvanora Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013