test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fleet Ha'feh

andoriansrusandoriansrus Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Romulan Discussion
ok so I have everything I need (ship modules and fleet credits) and I am trying to find a fleet KDF side with a tier 5 shipyard so I can get this ship..... its just bugging me that I cant seem to find ANYONE KDF side with a tier 5 shipyard to get this ship.... I was saving up to get the fleet Vo'quv for my sci KDF but when I got the Ha'feh on my romulan I just knew that I HAD to get the fleet version of this ship.....

so to sum up.... if there is anyone with a Tier 5 KDF shipyard PLEASE get ahold of me... I have roughly 3 mil EC and approximately 50k refined Dilithium.... that I can contribute if needs be

thank you
Major Xi'Zzin
I.R.W. Raptor's Claw
Storm Eagle Class Warbird Fleet Ha'feh
I have never trusted humans, and I never will
Post edited by andoriansrus on

Comments

• cctophercctopher Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same here, looking for a T5 Fleet to join. will contribute credits and whatever else is needed.
  • andoriansrusandoriansrus Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have my Fleet Ha'feh.... and while I am not allowed to say where it came from I want to say Thank you again... this thing is an Angry Warbird on Crack

Jolan Tru...
    Major Xi'Zzin
    I.R.W. Raptor's Claw
  • z3ndor99z3ndor99 Member Posts: 1,391 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Angry warbird on crack? Looks more like a lady toy with wings to me, just saying.
    edited June 2013
    either way is use on you will be similarly mind scarring....
    Major Xi'Zzin
    I.R.W. Raptor's Claw
    edited June 2013
    Well now that I have it here is my proposed build Idea for it.... will most likely NOT work in PVP but I will still try it.....

Ha'feh Warbird...

Fore
    3x Romulan Plasma DHC, Romulan Hyper Plasma Torpedo Launcher
    Aft
    2x Romulan Plasma Turrets, Romulan Prototype Plasma Beam Array

Romulan Engine, Shields, and Deflector

2x Threat Scaling Particle Generators (one with hull regen the other with shield regen)

Neutronium Alloy Mk XII, Ablative Armor Mk XII, Singularity Stabilizer Console

4x Plasma Energy Consoles and 1 Plasma Projectile Console...

the idea behind this is the blitz damage.... and it is with that in mind I went with

CMDR Tac: Torp Spread I, Cannon Scatter I, THY III, CRF III
    LCMDR Tac: Tac Team I, APD I, APO I
    LT Sci: TB I, HE II
    Lt Eng: EPtS I, DEM I
    ENS Eng: EPtS I

now a Variant of that (that I am currently using) works well enough in PVP (Having tested it in Arenas AND Cap and Holds)

replace all energy weapons with the Nanite Disruptor Counterparts, replace fore Torpedo with the Rapid Reload Transphasic, remove Beam Array aft and replace with Transphasic Cluster Torpedo

Replace the Plasma Energy type Consoles with 3 Disruptor Coils and the Ionized Gas Sensor Console, Replace the plasma projectile console with the Transphasic Projectile console

and I am toying with the idea of dropping APO I for Beam Overload III and remove a DHC and replace with a DBB

but that's just something im tinkering with is all
    Major Xi'Zzin
    I.R.W. Raptor's Claw
  • vemonarkvemonark Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    What is required to get this ship from another fleet? My current fleet is only level 3 and itll be awhile before they get to 5. I wouldnt mind paying or something but i heard you need to remain in the other fleet long enough to earn 200k fleet credits with them that true?
  • kyhas1kyhas1 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Very Few KDF players have a T5 fleet.

I believe House of beautiful orions has a T5, But your looking aroun 15-25 Mil EC for access i think....Contact tham for more details. But yeah Its still quite hard to find one so where as fed charge 10 mil EC for access KDF may charge more, and not everyone accepts donating to the projects.
  • vemonarkvemonark Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Looking for a fleet Ha'Feh myself. I have everything I need plus im willing to work out a deal send me a message here or in game.

Bolleth in game
    edited June 2013
    Try Asking in the OPvP channel I am sure that if you have the ability to there is a Tier 5 shipyard that you can hook up with to get you what you need its what I did and while I cannot mention the name of the fleet that helped me out (non disclosure agreement) I can tell you that there is at least 1 fleet KDF side that can hook you up and at the very least 1 Tier 5 shipyard on the fed side....
    Major Xi'Zzin
    I.R.W. Raptor's Claw
  • alriksteralrikster Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    - got mine, thanks a lot