test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rebuild Virinat?

jolaujolau Member Posts: 17 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Romulan Discussion
I wonder if it would be possible to do such a thing. I kinda liked that quaint little town, if possible, could it be used as a new social hub (similar to Bajor), but unlocked after completing a feature series?
Post edited by jolau on

Comments

• malakhglitchmalakhglitch Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am Jhu i-Virinat tr'Fveirrolh and I approve of this.

Seriously, I do want to do something about Virinat and Gasco Station.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • protogothprotogoth Member Posts: 2,369 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am khre'ri'Enriov (Vice-Admiral [fem.]) Gessatra ir'Virinat t'Prell, and I approve of this as well.
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,429 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am khre'Riov Nniol i-Mnaeha tr'Keiniadh, and I honestly don't care one way or the other, as long as it doesn't detract from the defense of Mol'Rihan.
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • davidwforddavidwford Member Posts: 1,836 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am Jhu i-Virinat tr'Fveirrolh and I approve of this.

Seriously, I do want to do something about Virinat and Gasco Station.

As do I. While it was nice to revisit the charred remains, I want to gather up those few survivors and a few others and return to rebuild the colony.

As for Gasko station, I assume it was abandoned shortly after the player's visit. At best, only Tal Shiar staff remains. I would love to return to Gasko with an assault team a forcibly take the station for the Republic.
  • jagdtier44jagdtier44 Member Posts: 376 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    No thanks while Virinat was a good home, we have New Romulus now and need to focus on rebuilding our home there, not delegating rebuilding a backwater settlement.
  • sollvaxsollvax Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I see this as an ideal fleet holding/project for Romulans
    Rebuild and restore the Real home of the Romulan characters

And something the Federation should be 300% behind as well
    Live long and Prosper
  • malkarrismalkarris Member Posts: 797 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You know what, I would pay 200,000 dilithium for this. Fed fleets with Roms get Virinat restored. KDF fleets with Roms get Gasko station. Make this the next fleet beauty thing.
    Joined September 2011
    Nouveau riche LTS member
  • msk5msk5 Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'd rather they put the resources into implementing New Romulus fully, including the capital and the Reman undercity.

Maybe just repopulate the pre-invasion Virinat map with new/different NPCs, throw a memorial monument in there or somesuch, and have that be the social zone, wouldn't require too much work.
  • beaglestanibeaglestani Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    jolau2 wrote: »
    I wonder if it would be possible to do such a thing. I kinda liked that quaint little town, if possible, could it be used as a new social hub (similar to Bajor), but unlocked after completing a feature series?

I don't see why not. New coat of paint, fill some holes, maybe a shrubbery or two and good as new. :D
  • protogothprotogoth Member Posts: 2,369 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    malkarris wrote: »
    You know what, I would pay 200,000 dilithium for this. Fed fleets with Roms get Virinat restored. KDF fleets with Roms get Gasko station. Make this the next fleet beauty thing.

Uh, no thanks. You Fed-allied types can have Gasko. Virinat is for Tkv-allied (KDF-allied, for those who refuse to admit that the Orions now control the Klingon Empire) Romulans.