test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Friday Screenshots Available - 6/14/2013

pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
We've added 4 new screenshots to the screenshot gallery. Information about the upcoming Fleet Dilithium Mine Outpost will be posted in a Dev Blog next week.

Link to the gallery.
Post edited by pwebranflakes on

Comments

• sjameshsjamesh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Awesome! Now if only they would raise the 8,000 refinement cap.
    Say NO to ARC!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    looks goos pity they wont allow us even a temporary dilithium cap just for a weekend or something
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ransom2375ransom2375 Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Looks great! :cool:

Neat idea with the Dilithium guide / transportation beams.

But the question is: If we end up in one, will we get inside and be 'refined'? I mean, it's another opportunity to get us killed... :D
    Star Trek Online: Foundry 02.12.2010 - 11.04.2019
  • tacofangstacofangs Member Posts: 2,951 Cryptic Developer
    edited June 2013
    ransom2375 wrote: »
    Looks great! :cool:

Neat idea with the Dilithium guide / transportation beams.

But the question is: If we end up in one, will we get inside and be 'refined'? I mean, it's another opportunity to get us killed... :D

Trust me, don't touch it.
    Only YOU can prevent forum fires!
    19843299196_235e44bcf6_o.jpg
  • lordmanzelotlordmanzelot Member Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Good idea and they look so purple :-)
    Subscribed For: 2300+ Days
  • mrfrisbymrfrisby Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    :P Nice Screenshots

I hope that this can be used to help fleets to refine Dilithium Ore for the fleet projects

Everyone can refine their daily ore of 8k a day and donate any Unrefined Ore to the Starbase Dilithium Outpost at a reduce amount of fleet mark in doing so.

If you donate refined Dilithium then you would get the normal amount of fleet marks!

Your could have a lvl to the outpost where for example

Lvl 1 10k a day will be refined and added to starbase/embassy Projects
    Lvl 2 20k
    Lvl 3 .... and so on up to a lvl 5 which could refine 50k

Also at different lvls of the outpost the leaders can choose to reduce the cost of fleet Items if there is a surplus of Dilithium so the fleet members would only have to spend fleet marks instead of both!

But this is only a suggestion would be nice and cant wait to read the dev blog on this one :)

lol " I should of read this before posting " # 1 TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - June 11, 2013
  • shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Nice interiors, really like their look! :)

Now about that EV suit on the second screenshot....we need a Romulan one! ;) Could you try and squeeze in the Romulan EV suit to be released at the same time with the Dilithium Mine at least, so we can hop around it with style? :cool:
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • kylelockekylelocke Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have a question. Will it be in an entirely new system accessed through sector space or will it be added to the Fleet Starbase System? If it is added to the Fleet Starbase System, that would be awesome because it needs some window dressing and it'll give people more of a reason to hang out at their own Fleet bases.
    "I will make the Orion Syndicate face the light of justice or burn them with it." - Captainl Kyle Nathaniel Locke, U.S.S. Excalibur NCC-98105-C
  • bumblebushbumblebush Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    shpoks wrote: »
    Nice interiors, really like their look! :)

Now about that EV suit on the second screenshot....we need a Romulan one! ;) Could you try and squeeze in the Romulan EV suit to be released at the same time with the Dilithium Mine at least, so we can hop around it with style? :cool:

Would love to have a Romulan EV suit!:)
    Never even thought about it be4!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "This is Fleet Commander BumBle!..
    Vice Admiral of the U.S.S. Prometheus!..
    I order you to lower your shields and weapons or ill be forced to fire upon you!!!"
  • hevachhevach Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    kylelocke wrote: »
    I have a question. Will it be in an entirely new system accessed through sector space or will it be added to the Fleet Starbase System? If it is added to the Fleet Starbase System, that would be awesome because it needs some window dressing and it'll give people more of a reason to hang out at their own Fleet bases.

It's hooked up in Beta Ursae on tribble.
  • shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    bumblebush wrote: »
    Would love to have a Romulan EV suit!:)
    Never even thought about it be4!

In the last 'Ask Cryptic', Mr.Stahl said that the Romulan variants of the armors and the EV suits are in the process of making and added that he has seen the artwork for the EV suits done. That's why I'm hopefull to have access to those sooner rather than later. :)
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • kylelockekylelocke Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    hevach wrote: »
    It's hooked up in Beta Ursae on tribble.

That's a shame it would have placed a greater importance on Fleet Starbases and have increased their activity and it would have reduced some of the traffic in the Beta Ursae Sector, not to mention that KDF, KDF aligned Romulans wouldn't have to traverse through two sectors to reach it (That's if they don't have the transwarp ability)
    "I will make the Orion Syndicate face the light of justice or burn them with it." - Captainl Kyle Nathaniel Locke, U.S.S. Excalibur NCC-98105-C