test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fleet elite weapons and warp core.

osirisraaosirisraa Member Posts: 13 Arc User
Fleet elite weapons is at tier 5 correct? What about warp core is there a fleet warp core and what tier is that?

Comments

• Options
    arcademasterarcademaster Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Warp Core will be at the Dilithium Mine, and it'll start with Tier 1 for Mk X warp cores up to Tier 3 for Mk XII warp cores.

Eltie weapons are T5 ENGINEERING, that's a very important distinction to make.
  • Options
    osirisraaosirisraa Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Warp Core will be at the Dilithium Mine, and it'll start with Tier 1 for Mk X warp cores up to Tier 3 for Mk XII warp cores.

Eltie weapons are T5 ENGINEERING, that's a very important distinction to make.

Thx .. wheres the dilithium mine and where at the dilithium mine do you get them and why is it a "very important distinction"?
  • Options
    smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Because a starbase requires T5 in all other areas (Engineering, Science, Military) in order to advance to T5 itself. The difference between T5 in just one area and a full T5 starbase could mean several months work and millions of assets.
    EnYn9p9.jpg
  • Options
    packer3434packer3434 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The dil mine has not yet been released to holodeck (hopefully next thursday). You can view it on tribble though if you wish
    Well I can't forget a face but I won't remember y'all.
    Bleed Green and Gold