What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Did the Game Crash

Comments

• Options
    xcom43xcom43 Member Posts: 723 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Check out this bug i had yesterday 50 people saw the same thing on esd at the same time.

Bug-->>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19H_Wl8spNk
    The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
  • Options
    derneaddernead Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Community hailing PWE, we have surrendered our vessels and are prepared to be bored... I mean, boarded.
  • Options
    fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Anyone post anything to PWE on their Twitter yet?
  • Options
    pingaheadpingahead Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited June 2013
  • Options
    vegie0vegie0 Member Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    dernead wrote: »
    Community hailing PWE, we have surrendered our vessels and are prepared to be bored... I mean, boarded.

For best results, make sure to submit a ticket using the ingame help menu :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    knockyknocky Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Obviously someone going home for the night tripped over the power plug and said the hell with it and kept on going.

:cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    katelynshepardkatelynshepard Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    knocky wrote: »
    Obviously someone going home for the night tripped over the power plug and said the hell with it and kept on going.

:cool:

I wouldn't be shocked
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I just got my Father's Day gift early...ZEN and was gonna spend some right after map I was on. Glad it didn't go FUBAR during a transaction.
  • Options
    krakenhazenkrakenhazen Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    xcom43 wrote: »
    I was playing just fine all day long with out any lag at all and bam froze up out of no where.
    fadmbambam wrote: »
    Here we go again.... Day after day after day....
    Stuck waiting on characters here too.

O h we are all being 'boarded; right now, bithout the courtesy of a movie, diner or even some KY jelly :eek:
  • Options
    kamarrkamarr Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Did some one mess up the patch or did someone mess up the server? the past week been rather bad for lag and log on issues.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I was able to log onto Tribble... so it appears the problem is just with Holodeck.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    fadmbambam wrote: »
    I was able to log onto Tribble... so it appears the problem is just with Holodeck.

This doesn't surprise me, it's more or less an issue of the server showing it has crashed. Other than player use, I do not think they know that it is down yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    stonut01stonut01 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    By any chance are you at pwe familiar with an old family saying; it's like a TRIBBLE, the more you handle it, the ****tier it gets.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Given the relative slow pace at which this thread is growing (compared to the average 'server down' thread I've seen), I'd say it's not a global issue. Usually by now this thread would be over 50 pages, if that were the case.

My theory: one of the government employees monitoring our 'meta data' decided PWE is a terrorist organization, and therefore Americans are being blocked from the server... *sage nod*
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    The "Leaker" did defect to China.........

Anyone here NOT in US?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Given the relative slow pace at which this thread is growing (compared to the average 'server down' thread I've seen), I'd say it's not a global issue. Usually by now this thread would be over 50 pages, if that were the case.

My theory: one of the government employees monitoring our 'meta data' decided PWE is a terrorist organization, and therefore Americans are being blocked from the server... *sage nod*

That is one theory, the other is that the server has not crashed, it is only when people leave an area. So we are slowly flowing on to the forums to vent our rage.

Also this kind of thing is becoming so common, that we are almost desensitized to it.

Server 1, Players -2000 :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    corseaucorseau Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hey what do we expect that did a patch today so of course it going to crash.....it's their mo now:P
  • Options
    dragoshawdragoshaw Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2013
  • Options
    dashaeldashael Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    pingahead wrote: »
    The "Leaker" did defect to China.........

Anyone here NOT in US?

I've been following another thread, and it's not just us. it is everywhere.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Launcher has RED Light.

Front Page has Server Status as DOWN.

Nothing on Facebook.

Anyone on Twitter?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Launcher has RED Light.

Nothing on Facebook.

Anyone on Twitter?

I'm watching the twitter page, but so far, no mention.
  • Options
    kamarrkamarr Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    is cryptic ISP having a lousy day were there sever are being hit by lightning contentiously or did an emp go off.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Launcher has RED Light.

Nothing on Facebook.

Anyone on Twitter?

If it says down, alarms are going off. They now know something is definately broken. The hard part is how long it takes to figure out what broke.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    arbiters1starbiters1st Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Good evening everyone. I doubt anyone is on as it is 9:31 pm here in sunny Orlando Florida and no one will see this probably, but I just had something strange happen. And by the look of it I'm not alone which makes me feel better. I was experiencing some odd little things in-game, like the "Warp to Sector Space" button didn't work. So I thought if I restarted my game and logged back in everything would be ok. However, when I enter my password and press enter the screen sticks on the :Retrieving List of Characters" box until the server auto-trips and it logs me out. I tried again and again it locked up in the same spot but, this time it said "Connection Lost For an Unknown Reason" or something like that. So I submitted a ticket and came here to see if I was alone in this issue.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Taco Fangs just got home after a 1 hour commute, took his shoes off and put a Chicken Pot Pie in the oven when the phone rang to come back in...............
  • Options
    edited June 2013

One of my fleetmates is in Hungary and it's affecting them too.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Good evening everyone. I doubt anyone is on as it is 9:31 pm here in sunny Orlando Florida and no one will see this probably, but I just had something strange happen. And by the look of it I'm not alone which makes me feel better. I was experiencing some odd little things in-game, like the "Warp to Sector Space" button didn't work. So I thought if I restarted my game and logged back in everything would be ok. However, when I enter my password and press enter the screen sticks on the :Retrieving List of Characters" box until the server auto-trips and it logs me out. I tried again and again it locked up in the same spot but, this time it said "Connection Lost For an Unknown Reason" or something like that. So I submitted a ticket and came here to see if I was alone in this issue.

Yeah, we see it. We're still here... Welcome to the party :P
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    kamarr wrote: »
    is cryptic ISP having a lousy day were there sever are being hit by lightning contentiously or did an emp go off.

Not the ISP as I was able to get to Tribble.