test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

15% Bonus ZEN Promo! [Now Ended]

pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
We are happy to announce that from now until Saturday, June 15, 2013 (11:59 PM PST), players will receive an additional 15% bonus when purchasing ZEN through select payment processors.*

*Click here for full details.
Post edited by pwebranflakes on

Comments

• Options
    trhrangerxmltrhrangerxml Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Darnit, I just bought a UGC card in an amount not supported (waiting for support ticket) and now there is a sale through paypal that does support the amount I wanted to get?!?

EDIT: Amount to listed, but its what I usually buy in Zen during a sale.
    Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again? :D
  • Options
    xalexkxxalexkx Member Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    time to prepare for scimitar bundle :D
    To boldly go where no FAWer has ever FAWed before.
  • Options
    captainedwards09captainedwards09 Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I really appreciate the frequent Zen sales and such, but just curious if we are going to be seeing any discounts on other items in the C-Store such as character services (character slots, duty officer slots, bank/inventory slots), ships, etc - items that have not been discounted for quite some time now. I know there have been costume, master key, duty officer packs, and now the fleet module discounts just wondering if some of the other items in the C-Store may be coming up soon for similar discounts?
  • Options
    bltrrnbltrrn Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    wheeling and dealing on the dilithium exchange makes the ZEN feel more worthy, at least for me. :P
    R E M A I N

Tal'Shiar/Reman Resistance/Romulan Nemesis uniform, pls.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7403/13262502435_5604548f2c_o.png
  • Options
    tenkaritenkari Member Posts: 2,906 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I really appreciate the frequent Zen sales and such, but just curious if we are going to be seeing any discounts on other items in the C-Store such as character services (character slots, duty officer slots, bank/inventory slots), ships, etc - items that have not been discounted for quite some time now. I know there have been costume, master key, duty officer packs, and now the fleet module discounts just wondering if some of the other items in the C-Store may be coming up soon for similar discounts?

not entirely sure, but aside from keys i havent seen anything else on sale, except maybe 1 ship sale, since PWE took over. I think the Bonus Zen Sales are taking the place of most of those.
  • Options
    smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Branflakes, why do I always have to click your links twice for it to work? :confused:
    EnYn9p9.jpg
  • Options
    poiuylkjhg09876poiuylkjhg09876 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    yay! another awesome deal that will magically coincide with server and game issues not allowing me to partake, thx for the carrot i can never reach again.
  • Options
    captainedwards09captainedwards09 Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    tenkari wrote: »
    not entirely sure, but aside from keys i havent seen anything else on sale, except maybe 1 ship sale, since PWE took over. I think the Bonus Zen Sales are taking the place of most of those.

Yeah that is what I've been thinking as well, still... wouldn't mind to see an actual discount on other items in the C-Store. I believe the last actual ship sale was a 20% discount.
  • Options
    gamerjoshgamerjosh Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I put my payment in, but it's stuck in reviewing, and I think I know why. A few weeks ago, I did the UGC 15% promo with a $25 card, requiring billing manually give me the bonus zen. Now my zen balance is stuck at a negative amount of the bonus from two weeks ago, and though my payment is cleared, the zen has not resolved into my wallet.. Fun times
    Belief manifests reality
  • Options
    farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Cool deal, I'm sure many will take up this offer. I need stuff for my new Romulan, so I will make use on this. Like the new outfit, extra storage, etc.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • Options
    dbcopperdbcopper Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hey BranFlakes,

Could you please find out why zen purchases made this week are still "reviewing" long after the payments have posted and PWI is not picking up the phones or answering any tickets. Would be nice to have them cleared out before staring a new promotion.
  • Options
    zidanemorzidanemor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Fuuuuuu just three days after i buy 45 euros worth of points! >.<
  • Options
    jrq2jrq2 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I would like to partake in this promotion but Im afraid of any BUGS that may pop up and I really don?t want to get stuck in Customer Service Limbo waiting for my Zen to pop into my account.

Has anyone tried the promo to see if its working.

Its sad that I even have to ask to see if something is working because Cryptic is known for its lack of service and functionality.
  • Options
    mrgrocer56mrgrocer56 Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    stuck at reviewing here. Not good.

Just got through to billing. They are having a problem with google purchases and the only option is to wait. They didn't have a problem taking my money, however.
  • Options
    russell1997russell1997 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    wow, looks like they added amounts over $50!

2013-06-13_19-07-32_zps9fbdfd0e.png
  • Options
    bluegrassgeekbluegrassgeek Member Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    jrq2 wrote: »
    I would like to partake in this promotion but Im afraid of any BUGS that may pop up and I really don?t want to get stuck in Customer Service Limbo waiting for my Zen to pop into my account.

Has anyone tried the promo to see if its working.

Its sad that I even have to ask to see if something is working because Cryptic is known for its lack of service and functionality.

Worked just fine for me. Purchased $25 in Steam, used it to get one set of $20 Zen and one $5 Zen. Bonuses and all, took maybe a couple seconds each time.

I think it's much easier through Steam, since they've already handled the credit card processing. PWE can just deduct the funds from your Steam account and give you the Zen.
    ____
    Keep calm, and continue firing photon torpedoes.
  • Options
    gunfighter01gunfighter01 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Worked just fine for me. Purchased $25 in Steam, used it to get one set of $20 Zen and one $5 Zen. Bonuses and all, took maybe a couple seconds each time.

I think it's much easier through Steam, since they've already handled the credit card processing. PWE can just deduct the funds from your Steam account and give you the Zen.

Curious how you do this in Steam...I have STO in my steam library, but don't see how to select the zen purchase?
  • Options
    syberghostsyberghost Member Posts: 1,711 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    mrgrocer56 wrote: »
    stuck at reviewing here. Not good.

Just got through to billing. They are having a problem with google purchases and the only option is to wait. They didn't have a problem taking my money, however.

Actually, that's EXACTLY the problem they had; Google took your money and PWE has a problem getting it from Google.

They're working on it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Former moderator of these forums. Lifetime sub since before launch. Been here since before public betas. Foundry author of "Franklin Drake Must Die".
  • Options
    husker1701husker1701 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have the zens in my wallet and all the Fields were filled... But, it wouldn't let me transfer to the game.

Any help is appreciated.
  • Options
    amwolfeamwolfe Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    That's great, thanks! How about a sale on ships in the zen store? That would be nice too. Please?
  • Options
    gcangelgcangel Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Wanna here a good one, the Billing Office isn't even answering the phones cause they know this is more than likely PWE's TRIBBLE up with Google. Want you money but can't take the heat when they f-up. What a bunch of losers!!!!!!!!:mad:
  • Options
    shinden1shinden1 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I purchased through paypal to get the full promo bonus. My payment went through, but my account page doesn't acknowledge that I made a payment, and I have no ZEN. Gonna wait a a few hours...but please be careful
  • Options
    gunfighter01gunfighter01 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    But how do I use Steam to purchase ZEN for @!#$*(& sake? Trying to give you guys money and you don't want to answer me...
  • Options
    simplysimonsimplysimon Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Im curious why 45 dollars worth of Zen is charged at 45 euros by PWE? This should be 33.73 euros at the current exchange rate... Can't help but think i've just been ripped off!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Merry Christmas from all at Clan Hunters: www.clanhuntershq.com
  • Options
    towdogtowdog Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    husker1701 wrote: »
    I have the zens in my wallet and all the Fields were filled... But, it wouldn't let me transfer to the game.

Any help is appreciated.

Same problem with PayPal purchases? Mine is stuck also.
  • Options
    towdogtowdog Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just checked with PayPal, the amount was sent, and deducted from my bank account. Perfectworld HAS my money, the problem is on their end.
  • Options
    tikonovtikonov Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Used the same paypal method ive always used : but i am too stuck on 'Reviewing'
  • Options
    llmccoyllmccoy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I can't pay using my card. I don't have a PayPal account, so I can't access it.

Please fix by 11:59.
    It's funny how no one ever reads the rules on this forum. "No hate speech directed at others or Perfect World Entertainment staff" especially.

Beware of occasional bad attitude.
This discussion has been closed.