test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - June 12, 2013

salamiinfernosalamiinferno Member Posts: 159 Cryptic Developer
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.31.20130609a.5

Push is scheduled for 1:30pm PST

General:
  • The Nukara Invasion Boss Encounters are now both in the queue and working as intended.
  • Server Stability Updates
Post edited by salamiinferno on

Comments

• cehuscehus Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Looks good, by the way, where is the dilithium mine going to be located in sector space?
    Cehus.png
  • suavekssuaveks Member Posts: 1,736 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Anything regarding inaccessible Cold Storage Lobi crystal?
    PyKDqad.jpg
  • sdkraustsdkraust Member Posts: 524 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    cehus wrote: »
    Looks good, by the way, where is the dilithium mine going to be located in sector space?

And when will we be able to access it via the Starbase shuttle (assuming it is unlocked)
  • dontdrunkimshootdontdrunkimshoot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    mine ground map added in yet?
  • voyagerfan9751voyagerfan9751 Member Posts: 1,120 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    suaveks wrote: »

Unless this is specifically a holodeck issue, I think it is more then just Cold Storage. I ran the Reman FE this morning on my Tribble Klingon and not only was there no hidden lobi, I didn't get the Reman BO for finishing Cutting the Cord.

I am thinking Featured Episode Reruns were not turned on for Tribble.
  • sdkraustsdkraust Member Posts: 524 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    As of this patch there is still no entrance to the Dilithium Mine.

Nukara Queues: http://puu.sh/3ej8j.jpg

Anyone want in?
  • salamiinfernosalamiinferno Member Posts: 159 Cryptic Developer
    edited June 2013
    cehus wrote: »

Barring an issue, the build we push to Tribble tomorrow will have access to the mining map in it. The map itself will be located in the Beta Ursae System, and just like the other holdings you'll need to unlock your transwarp to it.
  • nafeasonto1nafeasonto1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
    ST.31.20130609a.5

Push is scheduled for 1:30pm PST

General:
    • The Nukara Invasion Boss Encounters are now both in the queue and working as intended.
    • Server Stability Updates

Can you please increase the dang rewards form the damn Azure Nebula Rescue like everyone has been asking please for the love of christ.
  • monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited June 2013

There's a freaking mountain on our freaking Lobi Crystal in Cold Storage episode! How many times do we have to say it Cryptic? Less than 10 days before the event ends and it will probably be another 6+ months before you run it again, if ever.:mad:

And still no bug fixes for ship stations, duty officer department heads, my bridge officer abilities going onto my personal ability trays every single map change, or some or all of our bridge officers not showing up inside our ship and having generic NPCs on the bridge? :(
  • monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Barring an issue, the build we push to Tribble tomorrow will have access to the mining map in it. The map itself will be located in the Beta Ursae System, and just like the other holdings you'll need to unlock your transwarp to it.

And lest not forget this:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=746101
    The Interior ground map is unlocked at Dilithium Mine tier 1.
    Players gain access to the exterior ground map once the Dilithium Mine reaches tier 2.

So even when the bug is fixed that gives access to it, we won't be able to even enter the map to it until we have at least tier 1 in the dil mine fleet holding, as can be seen in yesterday's patch notes.
  • usscapitalusscapital Member Posts: 985 Arc User
    edited June 2013

is it just me or are cryptic ignoring this ? , have they even said that they know about it ?
    NERF NERF NERF ONLINE

DELTA PRICE RISING
  • john98837john98837 Member Posts: 761 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Once again can we please get the issue of starbase buff provisioning only rewarding 5 provisions regardless of tier addressed. A simple acknowledgement that the issue exists and will be addressed would be appreciated.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=10742871
  • nicha0nicha0 Member Posts: 1,456 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    They aren't ignoring it, there are so many bugs that are outstanding it'll take months to get to even the serious stuff. One free lobi is nothing
    Delirium Tremens
    Completed Starbase, Embassy, Mine, Spire and No Win Scenario
    Nothing to do anymore.
    http://dtfleet.com/
    Visit our Youtube channel
  • frenchy277frenchy277 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013

[*]The Nukara Invasion Boss Encounters are now both in the queue and working as intended.

This is actually one of the most worrisome notes I've seen in a long time... why? The encounters will be limited to 5 players. :eek:

I know that Cryptic doesn't like it when we use things "in ways other than they were intended" to be used- but the Interior hard/ self destruct will be impossible with only 5 players. Have you ever played it? Whether you are in a group of 5 or 15 there is always some noob who thinks that he is the most awesome member of the team by running around and bashing every console at the exact possible wrongest moment! When you are in a larger group you can fortunately compensate for such noobery, but for a team of 5... well, get used to failing the mission... a lot. :(

Exterior hard is pretty straightforward and can totally be completed by a team of 5; but I really worry about interior/ self-destruct. Imho it is one of the most creative and exciting missions that Cryptic has ever produced for STO, and I would hate to see it either get nerfed, or turn into a barren wasteland that no player will ever touch again.
  • kapla1755kapla1755 Member Posts: 1,249
    edited June 2013
    Is the Qaw'Dun ship skin only availible on that ship?

I was hoping it was a skin option for the Hegh'Ta or the Fleet Norgh, but I don't see any new options under the skins tab in store.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Why are we getting empty mails back from the exchange?

"your sale has expired your item is being returned to you"

but there is no item, my mail shouldn't be full as I pulled everything I had out before the Mail Fix happened so what gives?

Is it now if it sells great if not too bad you get nothing back if the sale expires? :confused:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • qjuniorqjunior Member Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    kapla1755 wrote: »
    Why are we getting empty mails back from the exchange?

"your sale has expired your item is being returned to you"

but there is no item, my mail shouldn't be full as I pulled everything I had out before the Mail Fix happened so what gives?

Is it now if it sells great if not too bad you get nothing back if the sale expires? :confused:

It was discovered that you actually get two mails per item returned. One has the item, the other is empty. The empty one disappears when deleting the one that had the item though.
    edited June 2013
    qjunior wrote: »
    It was discovered that you actually get two mails per item returned. One has the item, the other is empty. The empty one disappears when deleting the one that had the item though.

see post #4

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=10817821#post10817821

if they were duplicates and I had checked and gotten the items from the non-duplicates they should have already disappeared, correct?, not still be in my inbox which I've been cleaning daily since the mail limit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]