test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Photonic Displacer not working

terence12terence12 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
i am like "la la, ol pvp , la la, let me mask, then impulse blast, then use the ol photon...."

then BAM

no photonic displacement

and i get blown up

these are the facts

they are irrefutabl;e
Post edited by terence12 on

Comments

• Options
    fomalhaut86fomalhaut86 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Confirmed. I had a nasty surprise on my own luckily RSP saved me:) I've noticed however that the console icon changes status to active when the ship is close to the enemy (but it's erratic and seems to be happening at random). Tried reporting the suspected bug too, but the report tool seems to be bugged as well (it was not working) ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    stevencherylstevencheryl Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    +1
    No Photonic Displacement.
    Steve@SCCreations - Fleet General - Persistent Officer Title & Accolade
    Deceiver's Lair Fleet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    well this was like a week or so ago

are they just gonna skip fixing it ?

i need to know cause i pvp almost exclusely and it was part of my tactics
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    i change my request

my new request is plesase relable the photonic displacer descrioption

i know that is a hard thing to do so i will help and the game guys can like copy and paste or somethng

Photonic Displacer - "takes up a console spot and stays dark and creates nothing and is uselful when you are tired and want to get blown up and quit"

thanks

appreciate
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    and the description on that science ship that comes with it

please change to

" this 2nd tier science ship purchased with your hard earned labor and or money provides a free non functioning console.

Click it, and nothing, then get blown up. 'Cause we here at STO do our best to sell things that don;t work to kids cause its the nice thing to do"
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    there is probably swome kid that asked his old grandma to buy like that science ship in star trek online cause it has a cool console

and the old grandma like uses her rent money cause she loves her grandson cause he is crippled or somethng

he is all excited , "cool, photonic displacer"

then BAM

it doesn;t work

and his grandma says like "do you like that ship?"

and the little cripple kid lies and says yes cause he feels sorry for his grandma that just wasted her rent money on somethng that does not work

real nice
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    here's an idea

have all the consoles not work for ships you buy

then its like equitable

they can like say "2,000 zen, two weeks of play and you get a non working console!"

and have lock boxes with non working consoles

that way it keeps the game constantly evolving

right now its "lets make ol gramma's that buy ships for cripple grandkids cry " point
    in the evolution of the game
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    solutions

thats what we need

facto non verba

which is latin for grandma's that cry when they buy things that donlt work

how about lable the photonbic displacer as a prtotype console and you can trade it to a ferengi guy for dilithium

or have it shoot out of a gun like those balloon things and you can like walk around and photonic displace yourself at like Drozana

solutions

thats what we need
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    i assume alot of work went inot the romulan thing

and that work shiould not be wasted

therefore maybe they should have it where you can go to new romulus and turn in your ship and photonic displacer for a chia pet or wahtever they are

but a romulan chia pet console

and when you it the button a chia pet ejects and the enemy targets it and blows it to bits or somethng and you can try to get away through the chia debris

solutions

thats what we need
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    At least have like a sign or somethng

i'll help

Buy the Rhode Isle RetroFit and get a Photonic Displacer!

it does nothing!

and will get you killed in pvp

i mean, i donlt mind advertising

so advertise or somethng and people will buy
  • Options
    novapolaris#2925 novapolaris Member Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    While I support fixing the Photonic Displacer, most of this thread so far has been made up of your posts. That could be considered spam by some moderators, seeing as it's multi-posting.

I understand that you're this riled up about it, but all of this venting may not necessarily accomplish the goal that you seek. I too am extremely frustrated by the fact that this console is completely broken, and I have even sent in a bug ticket about the issue. However, I would not create a thread and then fill it with angry posts ranting about it because that could actually get the issue ignored and/or result in a ban.

I do support fixing the Photonic Displacer, however. Make no mistake about that.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    However, I would not create a thread and then fill it with angry posts ranting about it because that could actually get the issue ignored and/or result in a ban

so if you buy somethng that does not work and post about it liek a week ago and get no reply and then bump it- its spam and your bad

thanks for the warning
  • Options
    novapolaris#2925 novapolaris Member Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yes, you bumped it, but most of your posts are still back-to-back and from today.

Well, I see that you're too angry to see reason, so I'll leave you be. I wish you luck with getting the console fixed, but it might not go quite as you expect.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    i am terence's grandmother

he is at the hospital getting his check up and told me about his game and my rent money.

taking a little kid's grandmother's rent money to purchase somethng that does not work is not nice

i told him that in this world there are people that do not go to church and make a living off off taking old ladies money and to be strong

he only has a few weeks left i am sad to say, so waiting a week is 1/4 of his life.

but we believe and god and jesus so i told him to forgive mean people that sell things that don;t work.

thank you
  • Options
    synthscanner#2101 synthscanner Member Posts: 470 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hi,

Please post a new thread in the 'Gameplay Bug Reports' section of the forum describing the bug with as much detail as you can in a constructive and polite manner. You can also file a bug report in game while testing the console and post the ticket number in the new thread.

This thread is being closed due to trolling posts, and repeated posts by the same user (spam).

1. For future reference please remember that it helps a great deal when posts which violate the PWE Community Rules and Policies are not responded to and are reported via submitting a Community Ticket (click).

2. If you think any of your posts within a thread have violated the PWE Community Rules and Policies, please edit your posts before a moderator takes action.

3. If you feel you need to get in touch with PWE BranFlakes to discuss the actions taken by any Community Moderator, you can do so by submitting a support ticket (click).

Cheers, :)

kalecto
This discussion has been closed.